Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, hello everybody. My name is Pagiel, I'm 25 years old, I was born here in Mexico and I continue living here. I like music and talk whit others people, my favourite band is radiohead and my favourite song is 2+2=5. I came here to improve my English, share, meet new people and, of course have a little fun... and that's it. cool

Beloved Friend

14,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
pagielo

Welcome to Gaia.
Enjoy your stay here~

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Welcome to Gaia ~

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
welcome to gaia!

Faun

â™” Welcome! emotion_c8 â™”
hello there and welcome!

Wheezing Smoker

18,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
pagielo

Welcome to Gaia. We have a lot of Grammar Nazis here...that should help improve your English.
cat_surprised

Mind-boggling Bookworm

pagielo
Well, hello everybody. My name is Pagiel, I'm 25 years old, I was born here in Mexico and I continue living here. I like music and talk whit others people, my favourite band is radiohead and my favourite song is 2+2=5. I came here to improve my English, share, meet new people and, of course have a little fun... and that's it. cool

Hello.:3

Gracious Fairy

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
pagielo

Welcome to Gaia!

Sparkly Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello and welcome. Make sure you read the rules of each forum you visit and the TOS. I hope you enjoy your time here on Gaia. If you have any questions you may ask me directly via pm or quote me. Also there is a Q&A board that can help you also.

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
pagielo

Welcome!
Hey, welcome!
Your name is just as awesome as mine (jealous)
Your cool and i am too, lets be friends!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff