Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I am kind of new. I used to have a gaia account years ago. The reason I made a new one is because of a friend and I thought it be nice to find new ones. It has changed a lot from when I last been on here so it is like relearning everything. I guess I just wanted to say hi lol ^.^

Friendly Shapeshifter

PoisonLilies
Hello, I am kind of new. I used to have a gaia account years ago. The reason I made a new one is because of a friend and I thought it be nice to find new ones. It has changed a lot from when I last been on here so it is like relearning everything. I guess I just wanted to say hi lol ^.^

Hello and welcome back to Gaia! =]

Friendly Fatcat

PoisonLilies

Welcome to gaia!

Conservative Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PoisonLilies

Welcome back 3nodding 3nodding
may you enjoy your time on gaia

Invisible Dabbler

14,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PoisonLilies

Welcome back! Yeah, things have gotten pretty crazy here in the last few years. I keep leaving and coming back every other year or so, it seems. XD

If you haven't checked it out yet, I personally think that the zomg game is one of the best of the new additions 'recently'. ^_~
Thank you guys! ^.^
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
PoisonLilies

Hello, and welcome biggrin
Welcome!
cat_4laugh

Devout Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PoisonLilies

Welcome to Gaia.

Beloved Mage

13,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
Welcome back to Gaia! 3nodding

Fashionable Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Shy Regular

PoisonLilies

welcome to Gaia.

Super Fairy

PoisonLilies

Hi hi. Awesome Username!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games