x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus

» { We were made to be friends~ XDD
      Just a question, do you like One Direction? :3 }

A band?

» { Yeah, it's a band. It's, like, the next Beatles. XD
      I still love The Beatles, though. emotion_kirakira }

Tell me a name of one of their songs and I might know it. The name rings a bell. The Beatles, heard too much about it. My old roommate was obsessed. She talked about it too much. So I started to dislike them : (

» { What Makes You Beautiful. XD
      Aww, you don't like them? :c That's okay, though! emotion_awesome }

YES! I love singing as loudly as I can driving down I-26 to this song. Wow, too specific? Haha, I love that song. I knew I heard them. : ]

Capitalist

TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus

» { We were made to be friends~ XDD
      Just a question, do you like One Direction? :3 }

A band?

Tell me a name of one of their songs and I might know it. The name rings a bell. The Beatles, heard too much about it. My old roommate was obsessed. She talked about it too much. So I started to dislike them : (

YES! I love singing as loudly as I can driving down I-26 to this song. Wow, too specific? Haha, I love that song. I knew I heard them. : ]

» { I sing to it in my bedroom, the shower, in my parents' face, anywhere. XD }

Sparkly Smoker

x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus

High five to in front of parents' face! They love my sudden outbursts of awesome singing! (Totally joking about the awesome part)

Capitalist

TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus

High five to in front of parents' face! They love my sudden outbursts of awesome singing! (Totally joking about the awesome part)

» { Hell yeah! //highfive
      LOL. My mum is now officially a fan. XP }

Sparkly Smoker

x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus

That is so awesome. I started liking Lady Gaga when she first came out, and I used to have her music blasting all the time, and at first my mom didn't like it. But now whenever we are in my truck she is like, play some lady Gaga!! It's so funny!

Capitalist

TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus

That is so awesome. I started liking Lady Gaga when she first came out, and I used to have her music blasting all the time, and at first my mom didn't like it. But now whenever we are in my truck she is like, play some lady Gaga!! It's so funny!

» { XDDD IT'S CONTAGIOUS.
      What's your favourite Lady Gaga song? :3 }

Sparkly Smoker

x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus

Ahh! Good one. Honestly, it has to be Telephone! Want to know my mom's?

Capitalist

TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus

» { Oh, I love that song! XD Okay then, what's your mum's favourite? X3 }

Sparkly Smoker

x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus
TheMusicalHistorian
x- Belaarus

» { Oh, I love that song! XD Okay then, what's your mum's favourite? X3 }
Born This Way. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas