Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Smoker

Hi, I am TheMusicalHistorian! There are two things that interest me. Music and History. Opps. Where are my manners? My name is Alexandera, but my friends just call me Alex. I heard about this site when I was in 7th grade...and I am now a junior in college...yes I am a little slow on the trends (DON'T JUDGE ME). But it is now summer time, and I wanted something to entertain me. So, I figured I would try this out. I would love some people to talk to and help me figure out...what I am supposed to be doing here...because I have no clue... and this outfit... don't even get me started. Whoa. I sounded like a real chick a second ago. Yes I am a real chick. Just not one of those...insanely perky ones. I'm a bit of an odd ball. Half of you won't even be reading this far into the post...so why I am bothering writing this? Because...someone will read this...and see that maybe, just maybe I am entertaining. Whoops. Ranting. I do that. Haha. Well, thank you single person who will read this! If I could do anything for you, well. I would. But, according to my gold count..I'm not all that rich apparently. But if I had 1,765 dollars in my account I would consider myself rich! College kids unite right?! :]

Sparkly Smoker

1 gold for surfing?! Oh heck yes I'm on a roll emotion_yatta

Sparkly Smoker

Why is Google Chrome being a butt? Is this happening with anyone else or am I the only one with issues. (I know half of you who just read this are laughing at me saying, "yeah you do have problems!" thanks guys.)

Sparkly Smoker

Yay fixed... -.- It looks like no one wants to talk to me. Insert little emo kid crying.. OH MY GOSH there is an emotion for it?! That's awesome! emo

Sparkly Smoker

Beloved Friend

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TheMusicalHistorian
Hello? :<

Hello c:

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheMusicalHistorian
Hi, I am TheMusicalHistorian! There are two things that interest me. Music and History. Opps. Where are my manners? My name is Alexandera, but my friends just call me Alex. I heard about this site when I was in 7th grade...and I am now a junior in college...yes I am a little slow on the trends (DON'T JUDGE ME). But it is now summer time, and I wanted something to entertain me. So, I figured I would try this out. I would love some people to talk to and help me figure out...what I am supposed to be doing here...because I have no clue... and this outfit... don't even get me started. Whoa. I sounded like a real chick a second ago. Yes I am a real chick. Just not one of those...insanely perky ones. I'm a bit of an odd ball. Half of you won't even be reading this far into the post...so why I am bothering writing this? Because...someone will read this...and see that maybe, just maybe I am entertaining. Whoops. Ranting. I do that. Haha. Well, thank you single person who will read this! If I could do anything for you, well. I would. But, according to my gold count..I'm not all that rich apparently. But if I had 1,765 dollars in my account I would consider myself rich! College kids unite right?! :]

Welcome to Gaia

Sparkly Smoker

Valzie Uchiha
TheMusicalHistorian
Hello? :<

Hello c:

Hi :]

Sparkly Smoker

NUEST Ren
TheMusicalHistorian

Welcome to Gaia

Thank you so much :]

Sparkly Smoker

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheMusicalHistorian
NUEST Ren
TheMusicalHistorian

Welcome to Gaia

np

Sparkly Smoker

Is it my gaia name? Does it shout, "I'm boring, come speak to me anyway?"
Oh darn. : (

Sparkly Smoker

NUEST Ren
TheMusicalHistorian
NUEST Ren
TheMusicalHistorian

Welcome to Gaia

np

:]

Sparkly Smoker

Welcome to Gaia! i joined 2 days ago. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers