hey am atlas it's a pleasure to meet you, 3nodding lets be friends

Hygienic Genius

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Atlas1200
Wasabi Parfait
Atlas1200
red dawn of the new crimson moons flares passion and friendship for if you need to ask for aid then ask fo atlas 3nodding

Err, thanks. XD

I guess you don't want to be friends? crying

Not that I don't want to. Just taken by surprise by your very flavorful post. xd
Wasabi Parfait
Atlas1200
Wasabi Parfait
Atlas1200
red dawn of the new crimson moons flares passion and friendship for if you need to ask for aid then ask fo atlas 3nodding

Err, thanks. XD

Not that I don't want to. Just taken by surprise by your very flavorful post. xd

well then listen well I will give you some advice from one of my favorite hero's once said give me all your money in energy form, and you must live out that request 3nodding but if you don't want to do that, then lets be friends 3nodding

Hygienic Genius

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Atlas1200
Wasabi Parfait
Atlas1200
Wasabi Parfait
Atlas1200

Err, thanks. XD

well then listen well I will give you some advice from one of my favorite hero's once said give me all your money in energy form, and you must live out that request 3nodding but if you don't want to do that, then lets be friends 3nodding

Hmm, money in energy form... I don't know how to give that.
Okay.
I'll go with being friends with you. *shakes hand* Nice to meet you, sir Atlas.
Wasabi Parfait
Atlas1200
Wasabi Parfait
Atlas1200
Wasabi Parfait
Atlas1200

Err, thanks. XD

Hmm, money in energy form... I don't know how to give that.
Okay.
I'll go with being friends with you. *shakes hand* Nice to meet you, sir Atlas.

well i would have like the money but i would love to be friends heart

Fatcat

Wasabi Parfait
yum_wasabipie Well hello. I just came back and was pretty much surprised with the changes here. I stopped. But now I'm back.

Hope to meet new people, hello. Have a nice day! yum_wasabipie

welcome back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas