Welcome to Gaia! ::

im looking for friends, roleplayers, art. ect. I hope to find people on here that are nice to talk to. I love anime, yaoi and yuri as far as that goes, and totally cute or sweet things. Rainbows obviously, I hardly ever do dark colors even for Halloween ^_^

Oh and as far as my name goes you can call me Immy.
Immelia
im looking for friends, roleplayers, art. ect. I hope to find people on here that are nice to talk to. I love anime, yaoi and yuri as far as that goes, and totally cute or sweet things. Rainbows obviously, I hardly ever do dark colors even for Halloween ^_^

Welcome Immy! People are nice here, you'll have a lot of fun! smile I love anime too, btw.! :3
minimellon
Immelia

Welcome Immy! People are nice here, you'll have a lot of fun! smile I love anime too, btw.! :3

Thank you. I hope so. Oh, mind if I ask what your favorite is?
Immelia
minimellon
Immelia

Thank you. I hope so. Oh, mind if I ask what your favorite is?

Hm.. I love One Piece! Attack on Titan, Kimi in Todoke and Death Note are good too. biggrin What is your favorite? smile
minimellon
Hm.. I love One Piece! Attack on Titan, Kimi in Todoke and Death Note are good too. biggrin What is your favorite? smile

Well, I don't know too many new ones. Sailor Moon is an old favorite. Naruto, it still has comedy, and probably OHSHC (Ouran High School Host Club)
Immelia
minimellon

Well, I don't know too many new ones. Sailor Moon is an old favorite. Naruto, it still has comedy, and probably OHSHC (Ouran High School Host Club)

I grew up with Sailor Moon! biggrin Have you watched the new SM anime ? Naruto's ending soon.. sad

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Immelia

hiya,welcome to gaia xp
Thank you everyone, someone named U.S. helped me out a bit, that was nice of them, I'll have to remember to thank them in some way in return later.

So far I like it here. However, uh...how do you take underwear off your avatar?

Blessed Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Immelia

yu can add me ill b willing to b yur friend n show yu the ropes biggrin welcome by the way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff