Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fraserbear
Hello. I'm pretty new to the site. I used to be around years ago as a semi-lurker when Gaia was just a forum. I came back to play some of the games when an IRL friend told me about it. So far it's pretty bewildering but I'll get used to it soon ^^ My name is Fraser and I'm 27, from Manchester, England. I'm slowly getting back into anime with friends and my main hobbies are roleplaying, wargaming and PC games (RPGs, MMOs and the like). I'm mostly into "cute" anime like Tsubasa (something something catgirl Chii!) and Chobits, Pita Ten and the like. I'm not very good at these posts, so I shan't ramble smile
Welcome smile

Questionable Treasure

Fraserbear
Hello. I'm pretty new to the site. I used to be around years ago as a semi-lurker when Gaia was just a forum. I came back to play some of the games when an IRL friend told me about it. So far it's pretty bewildering but I'll get used to it soon ^^ My name is Fraser and I'm 27, from Manchester, England. I'm slowly getting back into anime with friends and my main hobbies are roleplaying, wargaming and PC games (RPGs, MMOs and the like). I'm mostly into "cute" anime like Tsubasa (something something catgirl Chii!) and Chobits, Pita Ten and the like. I'm not very good at these posts, so I shan't ramble smile
Welcome back! I returned after several years as well, so I can certainly sympathize. Everything's changed so drastically! Fortunately, the Resources forum is brimming with guides to whatever you want to do. I've also been out of the loop in the anime world. xD "Cute" shows don't quite align with my taste, so I can't recommend much, but you're sure to find some friends here who can!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff