Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. I'm pretty new to the site. I used to be around years ago as a semi-lurker when Gaia was just a forum. I came back to play some of the games when an IRL friend told me about it. So far it's pretty bewildering but I'll get used to it soon ^^ My name is Fraser and I'm 27, from Manchester, England. I'm slowly getting back into anime with friends and my main hobbies are roleplaying, wargaming and PC games (RPGs, MMOs and the like). I'm mostly into "cute" anime like Tsubasa (something something catgirl Chii!) and Chobits, Pita Ten and the like. I'm not very good at these posts, so I shan't ramble smile

Beloved Sweetheart

Weelcome! hope you have a great time here 4laugh
Fraserbear
Hello. I'm pretty new to the site. I used to be around years ago as a semi-lurker when Gaia was just a forum. I came back to play some of the games when an IRL friend told me about it. So far it's pretty bewildering but I'll get used to it soon ^^ My name is Fraser and I'm 27, from Manchester, England. I'm slowly getting back into anime with friends and my main hobbies are roleplaying, wargaming and PC games (RPGs, MMOs and the like). I'm mostly into "cute" anime like Tsubasa (something something catgirl Chii!) and Chobits, Pita Ten and the like. I'm not very good at these posts, so I shan't ramble smile

Tsubasa is awesome! Welcome to Gaia! smile If you like cute anime, check out Tokyo Mew Mew! Cat girls everywhere 4laugh
Earthdaughter
Fraserbear

Tsubasa is awesome! Welcome to Gaia! smile If you like cute anime, check out Tokyo Mew Mew! Cat girls everywhere 4laugh

Hey. Thanks for the welcome. I'll check it out! I'm just getting back into anime, really. So I haven't been in the "loop" for about five or so years (I feel old sad ).

Quotable Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fraserbear

Welcome! Feel free to add me!
Fraserbear
Earthdaughter
Fraserbear

Hey. Thanks for the welcome. I'll check it out! I'm just getting back into anime, really. So I haven't been in the "loop" for about five or so years (I feel old sad ).

LOL neither have I! This anime is old, not anything recent xD I haven't read much manga or anime in forever haha But I am reading Tokyo Mew Mew just for fun smile

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia, Fraser ^^
Thanks! smile

Invisible Consumer

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Fraserbear

Welcome (:

Timid Member

heart heart heart heart heart
Hi hi, welcome to Gaia!
I hope you have a good time. cat_biggrin
heart heart heart heart heart
Welcome to Gaia! ^_^

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Welcome to Gaia, I hope you meet some great friends that will help you trough your Gaming adventures smile

Shameless Kitten

Fraserbear

Hello and Welcome to gaia! Your from England! Awesomeness.
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash