Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kekora

Hello~ Welcome back, no need to be nervous or anything. While the Gaia community has some pretty quirky users, most of us don't bite. Browse around the site and make some friends.

Haha I might bite. cool

But most of the time no. 3nodding

OG Gaian

torandicus
Hello smile My name's Victoria, or Tori for short. I had a gaia account a few years ago but I quit because none of my friends played and I was too awkward to message anybody xD I've grown out of that a bit now, though, and I'm hoping to make some friends on here. Feel free to message or add me ^^
welcome
Zydonyk Dorren
torandicus
Hello smile My name's Victoria, or Tori for short. I had a gaia account a few years ago but I quit because none of my friends played and I was too awkward to message anybody xD I've grown out of that a bit now, though, and I'm hoping to make some friends on here. Feel free to message or add me ^^
welcome

Thanks smile Fallout's pretty awesome.

OG Gaian

torandicus
Zydonyk Dorren
torandicus
welcome

Thanks smile Fallout's pretty awesome.
yes, yes it is. razz
Flitters
torandicus

Thanks for the tips ^^ There have been quite a few updates since I was last on here xD

No problem! 3nodding
But yeah it has including the layout if you took a break from back in the early 09's.
At least everything's easier and properly functioning except Gaia homes I guess like last time.

Yeah, Gaia homes have never been particularly easy to work with xD
The Duette
Welcome back~
I'm open to chat if you want. I Hopw you find it more comfy here now c;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items