Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tasty Snack

Weee, I decided to give gaia a chance. When I first saw it I was so confused. xD
I hope I get to know all of you better. I'm kinda confused about the cat thing. What is it called?

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Eclairsweet
Weee, I decided to give gaia a chance. When I first saw it I was so confused. xD
I hope I get to know all of you better. I'm kinda confused about the cat thing. What is it called?

Welcome to gaia! I hope you like it here!

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Eclairsweet

Hello and welcome to gaia. Feel free to ask me any questions

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Eclairsweet

Welcome to Gaia :3
Cat thing? ...neko?
I'm more of a fox person myself User Image

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
Eclairsweet

Welcome to Gaia! cat_4laugh

Unholy Saint

22,250 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Robotic Advice 200
Eclairsweet
What cat thing? There are a million cat things on Gaia... xd

Tipsy Tipper

Eclairsweet

Welcome.
Eclairsweet

welcome to gaia online and i hope you enjoy it
recalling the cat thing is Rumblekitten maybe ?

Desirable Bunny

Eclairsweet

welcome, be safe and have fun!! heart what cat thing?

Fashionable Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Eclairsweet

welcome
on Gaia you can be anything you would like. Look through the forums under any topic you wish. it is a great way to learn about new things

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Tasty Snack

Thanks for the welcome. ^_^ I was talking about the Rumblekitty thing but I got it done so no worries. Gosh, you guys have such pretty clothes oUo!

Blessed Millionaire

11,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
Eclairsweet

Welcome to Gaia

Ruthless Warlord

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers