Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
AirplanesHateArtists
Ah, Okay. So my friend reccommended this website to me, but I'm sort of confused on how it works right now lol (I'm not even sure how to add her?) Does anybody have any tips on how to use it? Other then that, Hi! I'm a little shy on forums I guess, but I don't bite, so feel free to drop me a message or however things work on here, lol!

(Also my friend said she was selling art icons for gold, Is there someplace I can set up a topic and post art? If not, and you want one, check out samples of my work at www.hardcoreroadkill.tumblr.com/tagged/Art and send me a message! I'll sell them fairly cheap, because I have no idea how currency works here yet razz
+Is there some sort of RP section I can skim through?)

Thanks in advance! c:

Welcome! heart

Pirate

13,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: KO 200
AirplanesHateArtists
Ah, Okay. So my friend reccommended this website to me, but I'm sort of confused on how it works right now lol (I'm not even sure how to add her?) Does anybody have any tips on how to use it? Other then that, Hi! I'm a little shy on forums I guess, but I don't bite, so feel free to drop me a message or however things work on here, lol!

(Also my friend said she was selling art icons for gold, Is there someplace I can set up a topic and post art? If not, and you want one, check out samples of my work at www.hardcoreroadkill.tumblr.com/tagged/Art and send me a message! I'll sell them fairly cheap, because I have no idea how currency works here yet razz

Thanks in advance! c:

Yea RP is a big part of the community in this forums since its start in 03. There's a lot of crap of course you need to sift through but there are gems. You can also join private rp guilds for more structured fun. Hope you enjoy your stay.

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AirplanesHateArtists

Thanks in advance! c:

welcome
Welcome to Gaia.

On the bar that says "Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forms, World, Games," you can search for your friend if you know her username. I'm sure you will figure it out from there.

Hope you get answers for your other questions. I'm shy on forums as well which is why I don't know much about them anyways.
AirplanesHateArtists

Hi, and welcome to Gaia!

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
AirplanesHateArtists

Hello there! Welcome to Gaia. smile The best way to get to know Gaia is to look through all the links and sections that you can go to and learn bit by bit. Look at things that look interesting to you and post where you like. Just make sure to read the stickies posts at the top of each forum so you have an idea of what's going on. As for adding your friend on here, you need to know her user name. Then you can go to the "My Gaia" tab at the top of the web page and click on the tab that says, "Friends." On the right hand side of the page you'll see an area that says, "Search for" and you can then type in her name and it should bring her up. It will give you several options one of which would be to ask her to be your friend. smile Ta da! smile Role playing forums are up in the main part of Gaia, but a lot of the better RPs are in guilds. If you'd like, once you feel comfortable, you can click on the link in my signature to visit Trinity Castle and browse around. If you like what you see, fill out a request to join form, and maybe I'll see you around there. wink Take care, have fun, and just be yourself. smile Scarlet.
Welcome to Gaia <3

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
AirplanesHateArtists

Thanks in advance! c:

That's pretty awesome that your friend reccomended you here to Gaia Online. I was sent here the same way by someone I knew pretty well.

Anyways, welcome to Gaia! I hope you have a wonderful time here cat_biggrin
AirplanesHateArtists

Thanks in advance! c:

Welcome to Gaia~~~

Desirable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
AirplanesHateArtists

Welcome to Gaia

Bloodsucker

9,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
AirplanesHateArtists

Thanks in advance! c:

hi
4laugh

Wealthy Businessman

10,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
AirplanesHateArtists

Thanks in advance! c:

welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas