Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I Am ScottyBoy
Hi I am new to gaia. I am currently in college and for one of our papers we are to join an online community and learn from the users about it. It is a report to entice others to join.

welcome

Clean Raider

2,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Welcome C:

Newbie Noob

HELLO smile

Heroic Hero

22,975 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Super Converter 100
  • Falling For You 25
I Am ScottyBoy
Hi I am new to gaia. I am currently in college and for one of our papers we are to join an online community and learn from the users about it. It is a report to entice others to join.
I wish my college had an assignment like that... surprised

Hardened Member

Welcome to Gaia!

Beloved Lunatic

I Am ScottyBoy

heart heart WELCOME heart heart

heart Hope you enjoy Gaia heart

Eww, college papers 4laugh *giggle*
I Am ScottyBoy

Welcome to Gaia, Scott! xD

Shadowy Soldier

I Am ScottyBoy

Never liked interactive projects, but this is a good place for what you're going for.

Fashionable Fatcat

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
I Am ScottyBoy
hi! i hope you have fun on the site!

Ruthless Warlord

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
I Am ScottyBoy

hi and welcome
I Am ScottyBoy
arrow Help me flip my page CUTE biggrin
arrow Someone please quote or tip me for achievements, please. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas