Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi I am new to gaia. I am currently in college and for one of our papers we are to join an online community and learn from the users about it. It is a report to entice others to join.

Questionable Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome, Monsieur. -bows-

Trash Hunter

I Am ScottyBoy
Hi I am new to gaia. I am currently in college and for one of our papers we are to join an online community and learn from the users about it. It is a report to entice others to join.

Ooooh, sounds interesting. I hope you can learn everything you need for your paper here, and I hope you enjoy it here enough that you stay for a long time.
Regardless, welcome to Gaia, mi amigo, if you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask. I'll try my best to help you out. heart

Beloved Rabbit

I Am ScottyBoy

Hi there. Welcome to Gaia. If you need any questions please feel free to ask. smile

Loved Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
I Am ScottyBoy

Welcome ^^

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Wow, I have to say that it's an interesting assignment~

Benevolent Wife

16,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
I Am ScottyBoy

Hello and welcome! I hope you will have as great a time as I do on this site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. heart

Dapper Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding Good luck with your paper, that's awesome that you get to do a report about a site like this. That would be a report I would actually want to do if I had one like that. xd I hope you enjoy the site and want to stay yourself!

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
This website kinds sucks after awhile so... have fun getting them to join.

Hopeless Collector

I Am ScottyBoy

Hello there. Welcome to Gaia. smile
I hope you have fun. emotion_yatta

Bashful Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Bashful Inquisitor

I Am ScottyBoy

Well, its a great site because you can pretty much befriend someone who shares ANY of your interests. Joining a guild helps that. heart

Fashionable Millionaire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces