Newbie Member

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
XYami_No_KonekoX
Hello and welcome to gaia. How are you?

Hello, Yami!

I'm doing well aside from the pain in my jaw from my tooth, and the anxiety I'm feeling while watching the Walking Dead. How are you?

Invisible Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
ImHall
Tardar Sauce
ImHall
Tardar Sauce
ImHall
Hi all… ImHall,

You can call me Sam. I'm new to gaia and semi-new to roleplaying and what not… So… I'll be doing that, and giving hugs to all the fun people I meet along my expedition to entertain myself. Feel free to drop in, say hello, and play the question game with me. it's a great way to make new friends (like me) and an even funner way to break the ice. All you have to do is ask me a question. I'll answer as honestly as I feel comfortable, and then ask you a question. See? It's easy! heart

P.S…. I'm a hugger.

Welcome to Gaia! I hope your doing well with others.
What do you think, or feel, about the atmosphere of Gaia?

So far, I think it's pretty different. I'm enjoying the number of ways I can customize my avatar, but feeling a bit overwhelmed by the variety of things there are to do. I really don't know where to begin at this point.

If you have to pick a 'genre' of roleplay, what would it be?

Well, I'm really okay with any roleplay, but I'd pick comedy, high school, or fantasy xD

Well, there are various of things to do in Gaia, at first, it will be, VERY very overwhelming xD
You could, customize your avatar, house, or profile
And there are various ways to earn gold by, daily chances, playing games, posting on forums, or the aquarium
And if you just want to chat with people besides using the forums, there are many places to go to in gaia, just check the world

I know you pretty much know some of this by now but I hope it still helps xD
How are you feeling?

Thank you for the information. There are some things I'm learning about, but that's a great overview of things I should keep an eye out open for!

To be quite honest, I'm in a little pain. One of my wisdom teeth is coming in, and it's annoying. I'm also a bit anxious… I'm watching the Walking Dead for the first time ever, and I'm in love… But I'm also alone, and it's dark here.

I do hope you don't get scared or shocked, oh, be on the lookout for trolls also, don't mind them, they just don't have anything to do, don't let their words hurt you xD

Newbie Member

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Tardar Sauce
ImHall
Tardar Sauce
ImHall
Tardar Sauce
ImHall
Hi all… ImHall,

You can call me Sam. I'm new to gaia and semi-new to roleplaying and what not… So… I'll be doing that, and giving hugs to all the fun people I meet along my expedition to entertain myself. Feel free to drop in, say hello, and play the question game with me. it's a great way to make new friends (like me) and an even funner way to break the ice. All you have to do is ask me a question. I'll answer as honestly as I feel comfortable, and then ask you a question. See? It's easy! heart

P.S…. I'm a hugger.

Welcome to Gaia! I hope your doing well with others.
What do you think, or feel, about the atmosphere of Gaia?

So far, I think it's pretty different. I'm enjoying the number of ways I can customize my avatar, but feeling a bit overwhelmed by the variety of things there are to do. I really don't know where to begin at this point.

Well, I'm really okay with any roleplay, but I'd pick comedy, high school, or fantasy xD

Well, there are various of things to do in Gaia, at first, it will be, VERY very overwhelming xD
And there are various ways to earn gold by, daily chances, playing games, posting on forums, or the aquarium
And if you just want to chat with people besides using the forums, there are many places to go to in gaia, just check the world

How are you feeling?

Thank you for the information. There are some things I'm learning about, but that's a great overview of things I should keep an eye out open for!

To be quite honest, I'm in a little pain. One of my wisdom teeth is coming in, and it's annoying. I'm also a bit anxious… I'm watching the Walking Dead for the first time ever, and I'm in love… But I'm also alone, and it's dark here.

I do hope you don't get scared or shocked, oh, be on the lookout for trolls also, don't mind them, they just don't have anything to do, don't let their words hurt you xD

Trolls? I know something that can hurt trolls… Daylight! Apparently they turn to stone in it. burning_eyes

Invisible Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
ImHall
Tardar Sauce
ImHall
Tardar Sauce
ImHall

How are you feeling?

Trolls? I know something that can hurt trolls… Daylight! Apparently they turn to stone in it. burning_eyes

Not those kind of trolls xDD I mean, those people who joke but, their jokes are too harsh or too stupid xD I almost forgot, you can also customize your car and race it too xD
mind if we continue our conversation through PM?

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
ImHall
XYami_No_KonekoX

Hello, Yami!

I'm doing well aside from the pain in my jaw from my tooth, and the anxiety I'm feeling while watching the Walking Dead. How are you?

Aww sorry about that. I think I've watched the first episode of that but never got into it. I'm doing good

Newbie Member

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Tardar Sauce
ImHall
Tardar Sauce
ImHall
Tardar Sauce
ImHall

How are you feeling?

Not those kind of trolls xDD I mean, those people who joke but, their jokes are too harsh or too stupid xD I almost forgot, you can also customize your car and race it too xD
mind if we continue our conversation through PM?
I don't mind! Feel free to private message me!

Newbie Member

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
XYami_No_KonekoX
ImHall
XYami_No_KonekoX

Hello, Yami!

Aww sorry about that. I think I've watched the first episode of that but never got into it. I'm doing good
Well, everyone has their own tastes! I'm glad you are doing well. With the blizzard, and all that has happened in the past year, I don't like to just assume that people are 'okay', so I like to ask.

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
ImHall
XYami_No_KonekoX
ImHall
XYami_No_KonekoX

Hello, Yami!

Well, everyone has their own tastes! I'm glad you are doing well. With the blizzard, and all that has happened in the past year, I don't like to just assume that people are 'okay', so I like to ask.

So true. What made you join gaia?

Newbie Member

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
XYami_No_KonekoX
ImHall
XYami_No_KonekoX
ImHall
XYami_No_KonekoX

Hello, Yami!

So true. What made you join gaia?
I was led here by a friend, who thought I might find some entertainment here. So far, so good. Haha.

How long have you been and gaia, and what brought you here?

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
ImHall
I was led here by a friend, who thought I might find some entertainment here. So far, so good. Haha.

How long have you been and gaia, and what brought you here?

I've been here for over 2 years. I'm not sure, just bored I guess, lol

Quotable Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
ImHall
Hi all… ImHall,

P.S…. I'm a hugger.

Well hello there! How are you today? What's your favorite thing to do?

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
ImHall
BitesYourCupcake-Teddy
ImHall
BitesYourCupcake-Teddy
ImHall
BitesYourCupcake-Teddy

That's really cool!

To find more people the forums is the place to venture into and so in going to Town. You will find people to chat and make new friends with, most likely you'll have to be random and talk. But you can do it! biggrin

Hehe, thanks for the vote of confidence!

You welcome :3 I was the same way until I realized it's okay to just start talking to someone. Most people come on here to make new friends anyway biggrin
I think that just happens to be the nature of the internet. biggrin It's great!

I'm sure you'll find tons of great people to chat with based on common interest smile What do you usually like to do outside the internet world?

Well, considering that I'm a full time college student, I don't really have much free time. I usually spend time with my significant other watching television shows or playing in-door Volleyball. It's my favorite sport, and I'm still learning how to play it. aha

I'm a full time student too, with two jobs and two little brothers to take care of, it's a very tough world out here razz And playing in door volleyball sounds fun! Our campus doesn't really have anything big enough to play indoors right now, but they are building a recreation center right now, so hopefully it'll be done before I graduate.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers