Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi im newish. redface ...
And i kinda need help!
I need help on how yo get money fast, what do i do?
do those comments that say 'copy this to 10 profiles and get 100000g's' work?
i realy need help
Mihardu
And i kinda need help!
i realy need help

zOMG, and Bootygrab are great ways to get money. Also playing it smart in the Marketplace will be quite beneficial.
Donations are a nice way to get free stuff razz but don't go begging, because then you'll get nothing. Make some friends.
AND NO. Those chainmail comments are just ways to piss off people. Kinda like the "send dis 2 10 peeple and get a kiss, but if u don't u DIE@!!%@$@" emails.
Don't expect millions of gold in a week. It takes time and dedication to get to that point.

zOMG, and Bootygrab are great ways to get money. Also playing it smart in the Marketplace will be quite beneficial.
Donations are a nice way to get free stuff razz but don't go begging, because then you'll get nothing. Make some friends.
AND NO. Those chainmail comments are just ways to piss off people. Kinda like the "send dis 2 10 peeple and get a kiss, but if u don't u DIE@!!%@$@" emails.
Don't expect millions of gold in a week. It takes time and dedication to get to that point.

thank you emotion_yatta
Mihardu

thank you emotion_yatta

Nooooo problem. If you need anything else, just ask emotion_c8

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Welcome! Let's be friends heart
welcome xd

Countrygal_Emma's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
hey there! biggrin welcome to Gaia
enjoy! if there's anything you need, i'll be glad to help ^^
THANK YOU! you all are very nice gaia_kittenstar

agnogenic's Wife

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mihardu
And i kinda need help!
i realy need help

none of those chain things work. the idea behind posts like those in threads as well is that when you post a few times each day on profiles or in threads, then you make a bunch of fresh gold. over time, it adds up. the quickest way for gold is probably games and aquariums. or if you're good at the marketplace or want to try slots.
Cumpleanoco
Mihardu
And i kinda need help!
i realy need help

none of those chain things work. the idea behind posts like those in threads as well is that when you post a few times each day on profiles or in threads, then you make a bunch of fresh gold. over time, it adds up. the quickest way for gold is probably games and aquariums. or if you're good at the marketplace or want to try slots.
wt is the slots? emotion_eyebrow

agnogenic's Wife

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mihardu
Cumpleanoco
Mihardu
And i kinda need help!
i realy need help

slots are a game. it's a slot machine. you get tokens or can buy them at one gold each. if you get 3 in a row, you could win decent gaia gold, but it's a slot machine, so the odds are low.
Cumpleanoco
Mihardu
Cumpleanoco
Mihardu
And i kinda need help!
i realy need help

slots are a game. it's a slot machine. you get tokens or can buy them at one gold each. if you get 3 in a row, you could win decent gaia gold, but it's a slot machine, so the odds are low.

kay thank you 3nodding -tips post-

agnogenic's Wife

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mihardu
Cumpleanoco
Mihardu
Cumpleanoco
Mihardu
And i kinda need help!
i realy need help

thank YOU smile
Cumpleanoco
Mihardu
Cumpleanoco
Mihardu
Cumpleanoco
Mihardu
And i kinda need help!
i realy need help

thank YOU smile
wlcome emotion_yatta

Business Pumpkin

10,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mihardu
And i kinda need help!
i realy need help
lol apparently found a sugar daddy or something..... who is really a newbie these days lol I cant tell anymore...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff