Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is my first post lol. i was wondering if theres any good ways to make some gold? also, i dont have many friends yet so add me please biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia and to get gold u can post in the forums,play zOMG,play games,and play booty grab in the Aquarium forum and check out the dumpster dive in the game section u sometime can get items u can use o sell biggrin

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Welcome to Gaia, Aya! yum_puddi I hope you have a fun time here!

It's pretty hard for new members to get nice items without paying real money for them, but there are many kind Gaians who like to gift new members. Check out the Charities & Quests forum to join charities or giveaways. (Don't forget to read the rules, though!) If you like to play MMORPGs, zOMG is a fun way to earn gold without thinking about it. Booty Grab is a quicker and easier way to earn gold fast, though. You can also sell your talents (e.g. art, gfx, signs) in Mini-Shops. If you wanna earn gold by just posting in the forums, I recommend the Word Games forum! And lastly, for free items try Dumpster Diving and be sure to subscribe to the free item grant thread to be notified when Gaia releases free items/gold.

Let us know if you need any more help! emotion_yatta
badtzmaru
Welcome to Gaia, Aya! yum_puddi I hope you have a fun time here!

It's pretty hard for new members to get nice items without paying real money for them, but there are many kind Gaians who like to gift new members. Check out the Charities & Quests forum to join charities or giveaways. (Don't forget to read the rules, though!) If you like to play MMORPGs, zOMG is a fun way to earn gold without thinking about it. Booty Grab is a quicker and easier way to earn gold fast, though. You can also sell your talents (e.g. art, gfx, signs) in Mini-Shops. If you wanna earn gold by just posting in the forums, I recommend the Word Games forum! And lastly, for free items try Dumpster Diving and be sure to subscribe to the free item grant thread to be notified when Gaia releases free items/gold.

Let us know if you need any more help! emotion_yatta

Thanks this was really helpful biggrin

Dangerous Ally

aykatsura
this is my first post lol. i was wondering if theres any good ways to make some gold? also, i dont have many friends yet so add me please biggrin

zOMG is a great way to make money, along with selling things you pick up in Towns.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia smile

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia burning_eyes

User Image

Zombies and The Pixels

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
Hi and welcome to Gaia

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. heart
aykatsura

Welcome To Gaia Online aykatsura!
aykatsura

welcome!

Shoshosama's Wife

Alien Bloodsucker

15,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
aykatsura

welcome !!!
invite a friend for 500,000 xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas