Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.O;; any cool advice or anything i should know?
um the more you post in the forums, the more money sweatdrop tha's all i got right now
Dont make enemies in the VG forum! People there can be so cruel...
WHAT? no one luffs JITTEH? crying
People are so cruel eh? XD
well I dont know everything but make a lot uv posts to get more gold blaugh
so want to be my friend 3nodding
jitteh
People are so cruel eh? XD

not all of them, but theres lots of cruelty, for some understandable reasons, but pissing somone off in there would be wrong, unless you find being flamed funny, much like I do.(however I dont intentionally piss people off)
Speaking of being new... I used to go on neopets. Thats how i got here. I was reffered by a friend.
Quote:
not all of them, but theres lots of cruelty, for some understandable reasons, but pissing somone off in there would be wrong, unless you find being flamed funny, much like I do.(however I dont intentionally piss people off)

wow.... XD you speak my language. I think everything in the world is funny
hey t what's up i final did it!!!
Im the man with answers not advice....so if you have a question about gaia i can give you an answer
Hey kat! LOL i like yout charachter! Awesomeness!
i hear u there jitteh i used to play neopets until my sis showed me this place and yes there are a lot of creeps out there
jitteh
Quote:

wow.... XD you speak my language. I think everything in the world is funny

lol I find some odd things funny!
Nope. No questions short_soldier_of_fortune. Sorry! Thanks for the help though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff