Welcome to Gaia! ::

umm i dont really know what to say about myself!! my name is vesper, my pronouns are they/them so use them please, and i really like rats
nbloser
umm i dont really know what to say about myself!! my name is vesper, my pronouns are they/them so use them please, and i really like rats

Welcome to Gaia!
Welcome! sweatdrop

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
nbloser

hi,welcome to gaia biggrin
Welcome to gaiaonline! we are pleased to have you with us. There are plenty of opportunity's to meet and greet around the site, so don't be shy!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome to gaia xp

Ixchelia's Husband

Feral Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
nbloser
welcome to gaia

Enduring Spirit

nbloser

welcome! you've already got a great avatar. heart redface

Angelic Puppy

20,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Invisibility 100
nbloser

Welcome to Gaia smile

Ursine Phantom

Hiya. Welcome to Gaia. Feel free to add.

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
nbloser

◄ ▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧ ►

Just as he opened a door to see a newcomer his charming smile was quickly replaced by a poker face face and he stood there for a moment before continuing his entrance "those eyes" a shiver ran down his spine "just my type" a nervous chuckle escaped his throat "I used to own a rat... a white one with red eyes and a long tail. SheThey was cute." after a pathetic attempt to make a witty approach and butchering English grammar he quickly cleared his throat and tried to entertain this person with the desired pronouns again "Have you owned them before? Or are they on your wishlist of home pets?"

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xp

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
nbloser

Welcome, I am called Chelyca.

Blessed Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
nbloser

welcome to gaia C:

Invisible Friend

8,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Invisibility 100
nbloser

hi and welcome to gaia online now i know i im late to tell u welcome but still emotion_awesome hope you have a good time on gaia and if u need help just ask me ,i can help u out a bit on here
emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces