Welcome to Gaia! ::

any other newbies wanna talk? 3nodding
gosh,the "world"is kinda small
I'm new too. I guess it IS a bit small. Maybe in the future they will add new places ^_^
Aki_Tsuki
I'm new too. I guess it IS a bit small. Maybe in the future they will add new places ^_^
well they try
smile come on!i dont wanna just talk to myself!
The FAQs are an excellent place to start if you're new here. Also, on the main forum page you will find several mini-tutorials, such as "Getting Dressed" and such. They are on the bottom left hand side of the screen, under the picture of your avatar. Also, before posting in any unfamiliar forums, be sure to read the stickies to see what is and isn't allowed in that forum!

Welcome to Gaia! Have fun!

(Oh yeah, and since Gaia is still in Alpha testing, a lot of the planned features are still in the planning or production phases. Just today we got our first game, which is the Gaia Fishing! Please stick around Gaia for many new and interesting features to come in the future when we go to Beta testing mode! ^_~)
elite21
Aki_Tsuki
well they try
pm me if you need help
um...uh... sweatdrop
Im not new i was just hacked but all's well
Hello blaugh
lots of ppl have clothes i cant find in stores
Sav506
lots of ppl have clothes i cant find in stores

Many items are released through Donation Letters or random events. You can usually buy those of other users through the Exchange Forum, or in the Marketplace (the Marketplace had an issue and is currently disabled at the moment, you can find it through the Map at "Isle de Gambino" though)

If you have a specific question about a certain item, I may be able to tell you where to get it and how much it should cost. ^_^ Feel free to PM me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff