Welcome to Gaia! ::

i need money. does any1 know how to do quests??i started yesterday and need friends.
I don't know about the quest yet.Don't feel alone i am poor too. wink
cutiVirg0
HI there! I am new! I'm really poor right now. crying How can I make golds? Is there any games I can play like in neopets???
im also new i started yesterday but if any1 knows how, i heard that u can get alot of gold and rare items from quests
jordan, why don't you put on your person's dress? just go to your profile and then go to your inventory and put on the dress.
is anyone here? crying
I don't know.I've learned so far that polls on a forum gives you about 10 coins.Fishing gets you coins.Going from one page to another gets you coins.Maybe you should start a new topic asking about quest.
Oh okay thanks.Yes i am i just type a little slow and my computer gose a little slow.
Hey, welcome to Gaia. Pm me if u want.
your siggy's cool Blood Red Layces.
Hmhmhmhm whats a siggy?Lol =).I found out that pm means private message.But i don't know how to private message someone.
a siggy is the thing at the bottom of your post. your siggy is Jordan, Jordan. blaugh xd
Ohhh hah,I didn't know that.Hmhmhm wonder how they got the picture and quote for there siggy.
what color is your person's dress? i'm only asking cuz my friend got a green dress and i've seen people with black dresses. sweatdrop
i just joined last nite.
Hmmm hold on let me check i haven't had time with answering this and all it will take a a few minutes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff