Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
JadeofSpadez
Hi. My name is Jade. I like anime, writing, music, and talk to people. smile I just found gaia today. It seems like a fun site but everything is so expensive??

Hi and welcome to gaia~ ^^!

It used to not be like this this...the most you bought with real money was monthly collectables, but with the influx of them relasesing more and more cash store items, and not as many new gold store items, the inflation of items bought with cash turned super high.

Also a while back there was an influx of items that just produced gold, which inflated the market even more Q~Q...it makes people resort to buying Gaia cash in order to gain their dream items/avi's....but yeah :<

WELCOME AND HAVE FUN biggrin

Divine Nymph

RuneRyder
JadeofSpadez
Hi. My name is Jade. I like anime, writing, music, and talk to people. smile I just found gaia today. It seems like a fun site but everything is so expensive??

Hi and welcome to gaia~ ^^!

It used to not be like this this...the most you bought with real money was monthly collectables, but with the influx of them relasesing more and more cash store items, and not as many new gold store items, the inflation of items bought with cash turned super high.

Also a while back there was an influx of items that just produced gold, which inflated the market even more Q~Q...it makes people resort to buying Gaia cash in order to gain their dream items/avi's....but yeah :<

WELCOME AND HAVE FUN biggrin

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas