Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you change the hair? lol. And what is this site all about im so confused. It would be awesome if someone could show me the ropes smile

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
It's a forum, for people to chat, make friends and discuss all variety of things. And you can change your hair by going to the Shop Directory, and selecting Salon Durem. Or buying an item that comes with a wig.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Teleport Massive
How do you change the hair? lol. And what is this site all about im so confused. It would be awesome if someone could show me the ropes smile

Welcome to Gaia! You'll get used to things here over time don't worry!
Teleport Massive

Really it's all about the gold and making you're avi more cool.
Welcome to the gaian community smile
Teleport Massive

Welcome to Gaia Online! Go to Salon Durem to change your hair!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/shopping.php?key=wdwoprgbzbtbjimf

Partying Genius

1,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Teleport Massive

Hi there welcome to Gaia hope you have a great time biggrin
yeah,he,he, ima noob too, how do you make money without buying anything, or playing games? crying

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
paul13lol
yeah,he,he, ima noob too, how do you make money without buying anything, or playing games? crying

Well just posting in the forums and surfing can get you gold, though not a huge amount.
Then there's the daily chance.
Oh, and you can try your hand at the market place. See if you can work your way up.

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Teleport Massive

There's so much to gaia, that's hard to answer.
But salon durem (you'll find it in the shops) will let you change your hair. Or you can buy a wig.
If there's anything else, people don't mind helping.

Perfect Winner

14,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Teleport Massive

Welcome to gaia. Go to chatter box. they will show you the ropes... if you know what i mean xd

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Tiny Bear

Teleport Massive

Hair: You go to shops, scroll down until you find Salon Durem. Goodluck
If you need anything else, feel free to inbox me!

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Teleport Massive

You can go to the shops and buy hair. Erm...basically this is a place you talk to folks and play games. Basically it's a place to go and kill time ^ ^;;; Hope you'll have fun! Welcome to Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff