Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Hello, Renee! Welcome!

As for the gold:

You get gold for every time you post or comment, so find a forum or some forums where you feel comfortable, and talk to others.

The game of Booty Grab is a good way to snag some extra gold. While you're posting in the forums, look for aquariums that suddenly are displaying the words BOOTY GRAB.

Log in every day, even if only for a few minutes, and click on the orange machine-thingy on the right side of the Gaia banner. Do this on each page: Home, My Gaia, Shops, Forums, World, and Games. You get gold and items (some of which are salable in the market).

Watch videos for Gaian cash. Click on the cash icon, up where your gold, cash, and achievements stats are displayed at the top of the page.

Buy and sell things. You can buy the Monthly Collectible Letters for 250 cash, and then sell them on the market (or open them and sell what's inside). This will get you started in the market.

Good luck!

Lavish Sweetheart

7,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Renee Lander
Hello everyone, I'm Renee, nice to meet you. smile What are some quick ways to earn gold? smile
heart heart

Gracious Gekko

9,875 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Renee Lander
Hello everyone, I'm Renee, nice to meet you. smile What are some quick ways to earn gold? smile

zOMG: fun and fast

Truthful Evader

Renee Lander

welcome

Shadowy Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
Just do what you like on Gaia.
Your gold will go up and it won't be like working.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff