Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Spirit

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
chara st claire
I guess fancy is just my thing~ *starts singing like Iggy Azalea*

On another note, how do you change your font? This default one is too bland for my taste, haha.

Gracious Spirit

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sheshira
Yeah, the 30 consecutive days of PMing information is kind of awkward. xD I suppose it's a way to not overload people with information on their first day, but waiting a whole day for a few beginner tips? Really, Gaia Online? -_-

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Silci

Plus most of that information can be condensed to a few pm's and waiting a day seems like a long time. sweatdrop

Personally I feel as if the information I posted should be what Gaia does so that newer users know what they can do while waiting for the pass because otherwise it can be difficult to know where to go.

Gracious Spirit

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sheshira

I'm just really grateful this site has people like you who are willing to help out at any given moment. c: That welcoming fairy is getting a run for her money, haha.

I looked at the links you provided in the first post and I'm wondering, what are grants? I know they give you free stuff, but is there a purpose behind it? xD
Silci
i'm guessing you're talking about my font size? well, there's a little button with three As on it. if you push that, you can adjust the font size that way by highlighting your text and then clicking the button. or you can type the following:
just replace the stuff in parentesis as instructed [size=(# size of text font)] words then go here [/size]
example: [size=10]wow, that's nifty[/size]

i hope that helps.

Gracious Spirit

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
chara st claire

Ah, that does help. Thanks! biggrin You've been really helpful; mind if I friend you (once I figure out how xD)?
Silci
i'm glad that i could be some help! gaia can be rather confusing until you get used to it. so, really, it has been my pleasure.

also, i'd be more than happy to befriend you! there should be a little triangle next to my online status. if you hover over that, a drop down menu should appear and there should be an option to send me a friend request.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Silci
Sheshira

I'm just really grateful this site has people like you who are willing to help out at any given moment. c: That welcoming fairy is getting a run for her money, haha.

I looked at the links you provided in the first post and I'm wondering, what are grants? I know they give you free stuff, but is there a purpose behind it? xD

Silci
Sheshira

I know that some are simply just because like some where inspired by favorite television shows or movies like one is referencing Hannibal, Sherlock, The Hobbit. Most recently there's been GoFusion bundles (personally I think it's better to sell them since the nicer items takes much more than what the daily chance or free bundles can give).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff