Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I'm purpleblossoms31 and I'm new here!!! I LOVE the color purple and wish I had my own city or town and declared every day Purple Day! rofl Anyways, I'm gonna wander around a bit. emotion_yatta

Interesting Explorer

purpleblossoms31
Hi, I'm purpleblossoms31 and I'm new here!!! I LOVE the color purple and wish I had my own city or town and declared every day Purple Day! rofl Anyways, I'm gonna wander around a bit. emotion_yatta

Hi nice to meet you I am kyler and I agree with you about the color purple

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
purpleblossoms31

Hello and welcome to gaia
the new kid69
purpleblossoms31

Hi nice to meet you I am kyler and I agree with you about the color purple

whee That's awesome!!! Would you like to be friends? ^^
XYami_No_KonekoX
purpleblossoms31

Thanks!!! ^^

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
purpleblossoms31
XYami_No_KonekoX
purpleblossoms31

Thanks!!! ^^

You're welcome
purpleblossoms31

I too agree with the colour purple, the best colour ever ^_^
And welcome, hope you are finding everything okay xx

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome to Gaia!

And I hope you have many adventures with the color purple. biggrin

Precious Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
purpleblossoms31

Welcome to gaia, may you find many purple items to wear 3nodding

Ghouliboo's Kouhai

Territorial Friend

purpleblossoms31

Welcome to Gaia! <3

Friendly Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
purpleblossoms31

hi!

Interesting Gekko

purpleblossoms31
Purple's a great color!! Have fun!! Don't hesitate to PM me with questions!

1_Toko_Jin_1's Kouhai

Hello, nice to meet you! blaugh

Raider

purpleblossoms31

Welcome to Gaiaoline! I hope you have fun, there are many Activities to Participate, good luck!

Seeker

purpleblossoms31

Welcome to Gaia!
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Please feel free to add me as a friend and/or pm me if you have any questions ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff