Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm brand new, and I sort of don't know what to do, or what I'm doing, really. I'm a bit confused, but Gaia looked fun, so I decided to give it a go. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that'd be amazing. heart redface
Welcome. I have no idea what to do anymore. I joined many years ago but haven't been around much since then.. Good luck! mrgreen

Interesting Gaian

7,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Start playing zOMG, it's easy to earn gold, and it's addicting, too.

Bashful Vampire

11,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Object of Affection 150
irish lullabies
I'm brand new, and I sort of don't know what to do, or what I'm doing, really. I'm a bit confused, but Gaia looked fun, so I decided to give it a go. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that'd be amazing. heart redface

bump <3

Maur_dib's Compadre

Sparkly Sex Symbol

irish lullabies
Just click around, you'll find something to strike your fancy.
Welcome to Gaia. smile

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
irish lullabies

I recommend puzzles. I used to do them all the time when I first started.
Welcome to gaia. C:
ChewyFruiti
irish lullabies

I recommend puzzles. I used to do them all the time when I first started.
Welcome to gaia. C:

Thanks!
irish lullabies

hey i been here since i dnt remember XD well, play ZOMG ,earn gold, costumize u avi , visit marketplace for items,there is town.. just click click xD
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
irish lullabies

Hello and welcome to gaia. As others have already said just explore around

Revered Lunatic

22,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
irish lullabies
Welcome!

Demonic Hunter

irish lullabies
Welcome to gaia! add me as a friend if you'd like, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me. c:

Miss Lapine's Queen

Solar Lunatic

20,475 Points
  • New Fan 50
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
irish lullabies

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you have lots of fun smile

Magical Incubator

irish lullabies

Welcome to Gaia, cowboy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces