Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Phantom

Welcome to Gaia.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop me a message or add me. ^.^

Yumeiii's Senpai

Prodigal Phantom

irish lullabies
I'm brand new, and I sort of don't know what to do, or what I'm doing, really. I'm a bit confused, but Gaia looked fun, so I decided to give it a go. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that'd be amazing. heart redface
Welcome to Gaia! There are a lot of things you can do on Gaia, there are several flash games, forums for you to explore, dressing up your avatar and Events which are amusing to participate in (read announcements!). Have fun. : )

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
irish lullabies
I'm brand new, and I sort of don't know what to do, or what I'm doing, really. I'm a bit confused, but Gaia looked fun, so I decided to give it a go. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that'd be amazing. heart redface

Hello ma'dear, gaia is an anime centered forum. There are plenty of places to have discussions and random moments. If you have any other questions you can message me smile

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
irish lullabies

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Welcome! lots to do here! set up your aquarium, fix your car up, go rally with people! Join a guild that's always fun! If you liek go hang out in towns! there's lots! you can customise your profile too! Go to tetek.org for a dream avatar! and so on.................. biggrin

Masterful Lover

irish lullabies

Welcome to Gaia~ c:

Just explore around until you find something you like. There's some for everyone here.
Hello and welcome to gaia.

Invisible Friend

11,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
irish lullabies

welcome to gaia^^, have any questions just ask

OG Loiterer

8,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Battle: KO 200
irish lullabies

Hope you enjoy it here!

Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
irish lullabies

welcome to gaià!

Noble Inquisitor

irish lullabies

Gaia is mainly a social-networking type site but with little avatars to express ones personality- just stay away from the chatterbox, just assholes dwell in there.

If you ever get bored though, look for the Achievements forums & you can try to gain points by completing available achievements & you'll definitely meet alot of nice & interesting people.

Divine Warrior

16,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
irish lullabies

Welcome. Ask away. biggrin

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
irish lullabies

Welcome to Gaia

Desirable Receiver

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
irish lullabies

Heyooo !
Welcome to Gaia !
I hope you're having a fun time here :]

Quick Reply

Submit