Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Phantom

Welcome to Gaia.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop me a message or add me. ^.^

Malevolent Phantom

irish lullabies
I'm brand new, and I sort of don't know what to do, or what I'm doing, really. I'm a bit confused, but Gaia looked fun, so I decided to give it a go. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that'd be amazing. heart redface
Welcome to Gaia! There are a lot of things you can do on Gaia, there are several flash games, forums for you to explore, dressing up your avatar and Events which are amusing to participate in (read announcements!). Have fun. : )

O.G. Player

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
irish lullabies
I'm brand new, and I sort of don't know what to do, or what I'm doing, really. I'm a bit confused, but Gaia looked fun, so I decided to give it a go. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that'd be amazing. heart redface

Hello ma'dear, gaia is an anime centered forum. There are plenty of places to have discussions and random moments. If you have any other questions you can message me smile

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
irish lullabies

Magical Shapeshifter

14,100 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Welcome! lots to do here! set up your aquarium, fix your car up, go rally with people! Join a guild that's always fun! If you liek go hang out in towns! there's lots! you can customise your profile too! Go to tetek.org for a dream avatar! and so on.................. biggrin

Shadowy Lover

irish lullabies

Welcome to Gaia~ c:

Just explore around until you find something you like. There's some for everyone here.
Hello and welcome to gaia.

Invisible Friend

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
irish lullabies

welcome to gaia^^, have any questions just ask

Ruthless Rogue

8,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
irish lullabies

Hope you enjoy it here!

Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
irish lullabies

welcome to gaiĆ !

Brainy Girl

irish lullabies

Gaia is mainly a social-networking type site but with little avatars to express ones personality- just stay away from the chatterbox, just assholes dwell in there.

If you ever get bored though, look for the Achievements forums & you can try to gain points by completing available achievements & you'll definitely meet alot of nice & interesting people.

Ruthless Hunter

11,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
irish lullabies

Welcome. Ask away. biggrin

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Devoted Guildswoman

12,750 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
irish lullabies

Welcome to Gaia

Desirable Receiver

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
irish lullabies

Heyooo !
Welcome to Gaia !
I hope you're having a fun time here :]

Quick Reply

Submit