Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm brand new, and I sort of don't know what to do, or what I'm doing, really. I'm a bit confused, but Gaia looked fun, so I decided to give it a go. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that'd be amazing. heart redface
Welcome. I have no idea what to do anymore. I joined many years ago but haven't been around much since then.. Good luck! mrgreen

Interesting Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Start playing zOMG, it's easy to earn gold, and it's addicting, too.

Shy Sweetheart

9,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
irish lullabies
I'm brand new, and I sort of don't know what to do, or what I'm doing, really. I'm a bit confused, but Gaia looked fun, so I decided to give it a go. If someone could tell me what I'm supposed to do, that'd be amazing. heart redface

bump <3

Sparkly Sex Symbol

irish lullabies
Just click around, you'll find something to strike your fancy.

Shirtless Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia. smile

Shameless Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
irish lullabies

I recommend puzzles. I used to do them all the time when I first started.
Welcome to gaia. C:
ChewyFruiti
irish lullabies

I recommend puzzles. I used to do them all the time when I first started.
Welcome to gaia. C:

Thanks!
irish lullabies

hey i been here since i dnt remember XD well, play ZOMG ,earn gold, costumize u avi , visit marketplace for items,there is town.. just click click xD
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Party Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
irish lullabies

Hello and welcome to gaia. As others have already said just explore around

Revered Lunatic

13,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
irish lullabies
Welcome!

Invisible Loiterer

irish lullabies
Welcome to gaia! add me as a friend if you'd like, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me. c:

Fanatical Gatekeeper

12,450 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
irish lullabies

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you have lots of fun smile

Vicious Tactician

irish lullabies

Welcome to Gaia, cowboy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games