Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, everyone reading this. smile I'm new to gaia (obviously) so I was wondering if anyone could give me some words of advice on how to start on the right foot or just some words of welcome? So, that's it! Bye! 3nodding (feel free to add me)
~StaryCitrus
StaryCitrus
Hi, everyone reading this. smile I'm new to gaia (obviously) so I was wondering if anyone could give me some words of advice on how to start on the right foot or just some words of welcome? So, that's it! Bye! 3nodding (feel free to add me)
~StaryCitrus

Hey Hey, Welcome to Gaia.....my advice would be start looking around the forums for whatever your interest, makes friends, and for Gold try zOMG smile

Anti Hero

StaryCitrus
~StaryCitrus
Games are fun and avatar arena.

Interesting Noob

Snowflake Dawn
StaryCitrus
~StaryCitrus
Games are fun and avatar arena.
welcome to gaia hope you'll like it here mrgreen
and word of advise. look around anything that catches ur eye <o<

MlKKO's Waifu

Anxious Admirer

Welcome to Gaia! I'm pretty sure Gaia admins are helping you start on the right track. emotion_dowant Have a nice day.
Thanks everyone! heart biggrin

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome

Fluffy Bear

StaryCitrus
~StaryCitrus

Welcome to Gaia~

Newbie Noob

Hi there!! Welcome to gaia!
3nodding aww thanks everyone! smile

Welcoming Wrangler

8,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Timid 100
The Paradoxical One's avatar TheBruceWayneBatman's avatar xZIONCHILDx's avatar Barbara Gordon_Batgirl's avatar zxDEADPOOLxz's avatar SHS Black Cat's avatar
welcome to gaia, feel free to add me or ask any questions wink

Sparkly Gem

11,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
Hello! My advice would be to make sure and check your aquarium everyday for your daily prize. Some of the items it gives out are really good items and sometimes it gives out good amounts of gold.

Codebreaking Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Welcome to gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers