Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Architect

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
Hello everyone, I'm new on here so I'm still trying to get use to everything. I already started playing zOMG and I gotta admit I like it a good deal, probably too much lol. It does get hard to play at times though. So any tricks on how to get more gold and what's the best threads/hang out places to make more friends?

BrowQuirk's Princess

Visionary

ForumFanboy88
Hello everyone, I'm new on here so I'm still trying to get use to everything. I already started playing zOMG and I gotta admit I like it a good deal, probably too much lol. It does get hard to play at times though. So any tricks on how to get more gold and what's the best threads/hang out places to make more friends?
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Hi welcome to gaia. Try rallys or towns for friends. Forums of course is a great place too. The gaia aquarium forum is where you can play bootygrab which is a good game for money. ummm...Yea...
Welcome, enjoy your time here. I usually hang out in the art forums but that's just me.
Welcome!
I like the entertainment forums. Particularly movie and book discussions.
Have fun!

Revered Noob

ForumFanboy88
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to Gaia! You can make gold at the forums and also meet friends there; for gold I also like to fish and sell guppies, they sell for 200+ each one. If you want friends, feel free to add me if you want to!
ForumFanboy88

Do Booty Grab to get gold. All you have to do is go to Forums, then in the search bar search up "Booty Grab" and your on your way to the richees!!

meagies's Husband

Chatty Conversationalist

ForumFanboy88

Welcome to Gaia. The Chatterbox and the General Discussion forums are popular spots to hang out, but they've an old rivalry for some reason.
Hello and Welcome. mrgreen

6,775 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ForumFanboy88

ew

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
ForumFanboy88

Chatterbox is a lot of fun, but you probably arent going to make lifelong friends there. Find a forum topic on a subject you are interested in. smile

Devoted Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
ForumFanboy88

Welcome to Gaia biggrin
ForumFanboy88

Derrrr Herrrr

Devoted Wench

Welcome to Gaia. The Friends Chat subforum is a good place to hang out and make friends. You can find it here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/f.151/

Fatcat

User Image

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_yatta . A good way to earn gold is Booty Grab from people's aquarium.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces