Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

Betwixt Thy Legs
Hi... I'm Angel. (: I just started today. I don't want to be one of 'those guys', but if you decided to anonymously gift me something... I wouldn't mind haha <3
I love poerty, I'm slightly perverted, I love meeting new people and making friends. I do not online date, tho. It's very dangerous.
Anyways, I play Magic the Gathering, Assassin's Creed, Halo, MW3 and Pokemon (all version, but all my pokemon were transferred to Black)

Welcome to Gaia

1_Toko_Jin_1's Husband

Hello, nice to meet you! blaugh
Blazein3D
Betwixt Thy Legs
Hi... I'm Angel. (: I just started today. I don't want to be one of 'those guys', but if you decided to anonymously gift me something... I wouldn't mind haha <3
I love poerty, I'm slightly perverted, I love meeting new people and making friends. I do not online date, tho. It's very dangerous.
Anyways, I play Magic the Gathering, Assassin's Creed, Halo, MW3 and Pokemon (all version, but all my pokemon were transferred to Black)

Hey I mBlaze and Im new too Welcome I like MW3 toooo

m/
animechicahali
Betwixt Thy Legs

Welcome to Gaia! , what's your favorite Pokemon? I like squirtle

flaaffy
GeishaBarbie17
Betwixt Thy Legs

Can i be your friend???? ;DD

yes redface

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Betwixt Thy Legs
Blazein3D
Betwixt Thy Legs

Hey I mBlaze and Im new too Welcome I like MW3 toooo

m/
what does that mean??

Shirtless Citizen

Betwixt Thy Legs

Pokemon? Let's be best friends, yes? c:
            Anyway~ Welcome. :3
Betwixt Thy Legs
welcome to gaia! <3

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
D i n o - M o
Betwixt Thy Legs

Pokemon? Let's be best friends, yes? c:
            Anyway~ Welcome. :3

emotion_kirakira
That's a hilarious name. Welcome!
Welcome to Gaia!

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Mw3's the s**t. Ground War and Infected, all the way.
welcome to gaia, pokemon=awesome. my favorite is umbreon, currently am going through white version. bought it over black solely for one reason: Zekrom.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves...

G'Day. Welcome to Gaia! If you ever need a friend or any help with Gaia, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

...it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Friendly Vampire

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
welcome 2 gaia wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers