Welcome to Gaia! ::

My name is Christian and my girlfriend Lady Annahstas helped me get started into playing the game. now all I am looking for is friends on here and a guild that suits me. I enjoy games like skyrim and I guess playing this. Anyways any welcomes are welcome. Friend me if you dare muwahahahahaaha.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

19,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Duke Christian
My name is Christian and my girlfriend Lady Annahstas helped me get started into playing the game. now all I am looking for is friends on here and a guild that suits me. I enjoy games like skyrim and I guess playing this. Anyways any welcomes are welcome. Friend me if you dare muwahahahahaaha.

Welcome to Gaia! Glad your gf talked you into joining! I see you're both relatively new, so if you're needing a friend, feel free to add me to your list of buds. If you have any questions, bounce them off me or drop them in a forum and one of the millions of us on here will be sure to help! See ya 'round! heart heart heart heart

Interesting Nerd

Welcome to Gaia!

Devout Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Duke Christian

Welcome! I'm sure you'll get along just fine, here.

Vicious Bunny

11,700 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Duke Christian

Welcome : )

Rainbow Wrangler

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Duke Christian

welcome to gaia

Romantic Genius

Hehe.
Welcome to Gaia. You obviously got everything al figured out here, so i'm always available for a friend's request. :3

Blessed Raider

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
Hey Honey heart heart heart

Glad you finally said hi to the gaians!

Hilarious Gekko

12,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Welcome to Gaia~
Welcome to Gaia! smile
Duke Christian
Sup, candy-a**?

Original Gaian

10,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
Duke Christian

Welcome to gaia. 3nodding
heart Hello and welcome to Gaia Online, I hope you are enjoying it so far. Just understand, that not everyone here is nice, sadly. But I hope that you have many wonderful experiences here. heart

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Duke Christian
Welcome to Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces