Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys I'm Sexy Succubi,
I'm a Brit and I'm into all sorts of music and sports, but I'm a little confused about how things work round here!!

Any tips or advice guys?

Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sexy_Succubi
Hey guys I'm Sexy Succubi,
I'm a Brit and I'm into all sorts of music and sports, but I'm a little confused about how things work round here!!

Any tips or advice guys?

xd well..hi...im kero...welcome to gaia..hope yu enjoy the forum...pm me if yu want a new friend or wanna chat or need help whee ...so ill be seein ya arounnd...take care...byeeee 3nodding

well..if yu want read the QA topics on the forum section...or just scroll around the forum topics to read other posts and have and idea of how things work...also remember to read the rules....and enjoy blaugh
welcome to Gaia. thigns here are really alot easyer then it seems, just PM me with any questions you might have and i'll do my very best to help you out. ninja
Hello Welcome to Gaia.

like they said, its easy, just read the stickys in every section because they help out alot. ^^

hope u have fun, take care 3nodding
hey guys.. im new too wink id really like to get some clothes..*blushes* need to post as much as i can and figure out how to meet ppl! whee
Hi, welcome to gaia!! 3nodding biggrin I'm new too!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff