Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heh, I'm new. Like... two-minutes-ago new. I take a while to get to understand new places, so I'm kind of lost, myself. ^^;
Jasbi
Hi, I'm not new but I would like to say WELCOME

Ha ha thnx... u seem really cool! I like yur hat... its spiffy! wink wink
RoeDeer
Heh, I'm new. Like... two-minutes-ago new. I take a while to get to understand new places, so I'm kind of lost, myself. ^^;

its okay u'll get use to it! I did and I have only been play for like 4 days!

If you need any help PM me... its like e-mail! heart biggrin
SexyCC2169
RoeDeer

Well, I just have a few questions. Mostly I need to know how to get gold. I'm also usually an active-chat role-player, so I'm not too keen on forums, if I somehow mess this up.
RoeDeer
SexyCC2169
RoeDeer

Well, I just have a few questions. Mostly I need to know how to get gold. I'm also usually an active-chat role-player, so I'm not too keen on forums, if I somehow mess this up.

o0o u r getting gold right now... Gaia will reward you for every post you make, poll you take, e-mail you send, and page you visit including refreshing!

You can also make gold buy playing games... although I havent yet found out where they are! redface !

Once you get more gold you can buy clothes and tools to help you with games... like fishing!

I just joined Gaia but I love it it is so cool! biggrin
Im kinda new but I will be anyones friend.
I'm new too!Well,sort of biggrin .
14/m/pa I will take a friend pm me if you want and i will add ya
Ephne
I'm new too!Well,sort of biggrin .

I'm sorta new!

I heart Yur tail! lol! biggrin
You look good Ephane.
SexyCC2169
RoeDeer
SexyCC2169
RoeDeer

o0o u r getting gold right now... Gaia will reward you for every post you make, poll you take, e-mail you send, and page you visit including refreshing!

You can also make gold buy playing games... although I havent yet found out where they are! redface !

Once you get more gold you can buy clothes and tools to help you with games... like fishing!

I just joined Gaia but I love it it is so cool! biggrin

I did notice an increase in gold every now and then. ^^ That is quite nifty. Well thanks, that's really all I need for now.
Raven_boy_Raven
You look good Ephane.
Why,thank you! whee
almost everytime you go to a different page your Gaia gold will increase by one most of the time.
Cool journal,SexyCC2169,I wish I had one!
Np" I walk around. "Pretty nice place." "I guess." "Nice tail." "Do you like my hat?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff