Friendly Gaian

Welcome to Gaia. smile

Tipsy Businesswoman

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Angel Wing Yuki
Hello! heart I'm Yuki. whee I just joined Gaia. I hope to have lots of fun and meet new people! Drop by and chat with me sometime! I'm sure we have something in common. I like anime, manga, Final Fantasy, JRock, and lots more (when you get to know me). So, send me a message or a friend request. I'm always up for one. ~Yuki heart

I'm Bubbles! Or Fire, whichever you prefer. I've on and off Gaia but I had to make this new account a week ago v.v

Vampire

Angel Wing Yuki
Hello! heart I'm Yuki. whee I just joined Gaia. I hope to have lots of fun and meet new people! Drop by and chat with me sometime! I'm sure we have something in common. I like anime, manga, Final Fantasy, JRock, and lots more (when you get to know me). So, send me a message or a friend request. I'm always up for one. ~Yuki heart

welcome on gaia ^^

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Angel Wing Yuki

Welcome to Gaia, Yuki! Don't forget to check out the various other places in the forums where people who enjoy the same sorts of things that you do hang out, it's the best way to make new friends. Have a great time here! yum_strawberry

Fatcat

14,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Angel Wing Yuki

welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces