Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! heart I'm Yuki. whee I just joined Gaia. I hope to have lots of fun and meet new people! Drop by and chat with me sometime! I'm sure we have something in common. I like anime, manga, Final Fantasy, JRock, and lots more (when you get to know me). So, send me a message or a friend request. I'm always up for one. ~Yuki heart
Welcome to Gaia! smile
Alcotts
Welcome to Gaia! smile

Thanks! heart

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome to gaia

Shy Sweetheart

♥ Hello and welcome to Gaia, Yuki ^^ ♥
Welcome to Gaia

Devout Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ruthless Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Angel Wing Yuki
Hello! heart I'm Yuki. whee I just joined Gaia. I hope to have lots of fun and meet new people! Drop by and chat with me sometime! I'm sure we have something in common. I like anime, manga, Final Fantasy, JRock, and lots more (when you get to know me). So, send me a message or a friend request. I'm always up for one. ~Yuki heart
Welcome to Gaia

Shameless Vampire

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
Angel Wing Yuki
I am looking for role players and friends so do you rp?

Beloved Treasure

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Hello Yuki!!!! It sounds like we are into a lot of the same things! We should totally be like super awesome best friends together emotion_kirakira

Premium Sex Symbol

9,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Hi Yuki, Now to start of you want to have coins to buy stuff, I recommend playing zOMG with a couple of friends, I wouldn't mind helping you of course.
Btw i also love Anime & Manga! My genre's i quite like are Romantic Comedy,
-Kiki

Ruthless Receiver

13,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Angel Wing Yuki

welcome!

Barking Kitten

Welcome to Gaia Yuki-san!
I hope you have fun here~

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Hello Yuki, Welcome to Gaia.
Nice to meet you.