xMini Moonx
Raquelle123
xMini Moonx
Raquelle123
mrgreen

4laugh
4laugh Hello!nice ava! smile

Thankies! whee urs too 3nodding
xD xD ty 2 3nodding blaugh blaugh u have a very nice profile 2!!soo u like art?xD xD r u an artist in the art arenas?? whee

Thankies! and nope lol, not talented enough for that whee i like other people's art sweatdrop

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xMini Moonx
Raquelle123
xMini Moonx
Raquelle123
xMini Moonx
Raquelle123
mrgreen

4laugh
4laugh Hello!nice ava! smile

Thankies! whee urs too 3nodding
xD xD ty 2 3nodding blaugh blaugh u have a very nice profile 2!!soo u like art?xD xD r u an artist in the art arenas?? whee

Thankies! and nope lol, not talented enough for that whee i like other people's art sweatdrop
xD me too,am not an A+ in it xD-but i like seeing others' own tho xDsoo hw long have yu been on Gaia??

Ligaveris's Waifu

Demonic Astronomer

13,925 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Raquelle123
ice-princes11
Hey I hope you're enjoying Gaia!
omg tyy so much!nice ava! xD xD am really enjoying Gaia,,i met close n lovely friends 3nodding blaugh heart heart -there're a part of my entertainment too xD n i love the towns n Virtual Hollywood-i also like looking into the Art Arneas 3nodding biggrin

I love the art arenas too!! I haven't seen them in a while though sweatdrop I like your outfit too! It's too bad you never got to play zOMG though, it was so much fun

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ice-princes11
Raquelle123
ice-princes11
omg tyy so much!nice ava! xD xD am really enjoying Gaia,,i met close n lovely friends 3nodding blaugh heart heart -there're a part of my entertainment too xD n i love the towns n Virtual Hollywood-i also like looking into the Art Arneas 3nodding biggrin

I love the art arenas too!! I haven't seen them in a while though sweatdrop I like your outfit too! It's too bad you never got to play zOMG though, it was so much fun
ohh okay-it's under yur 'Forums'tab ,o my tyy so much xD xD ,yea i heard manyy ppl love that so much 3nodding n i never played any of it xD xD

Ligaveris's Waifu

Demonic Astronomer

13,925 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Raquelle123
ice-princes11
Raquelle123
ice-princes11

ohh okay-it's under yur 'Forums'tab ,o my tyy so much xD xD ,yea i heard manyy ppl love that so much 3nodding n i never played any of it xD xD

I hope they bring it back lol but what's in the past is in the past. With that being said, how are you?

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ice-princes11
Raquelle123
ice-princes11
Raquelle123
ice-princes11

I hope they bring it back lol but what's in the past is in the past. With that being said, how are you?
4laugh blaugh xd omg u seem to be just like me-xD xDam goody tyy! mrgreen had no skl today cuz of water problem n sewrege-bleh xD xDbut iv been home 4 a long time xDn wbu?? smile

Feline Bookworm

Raquelle123
mrgreen

Hey there, Raquelle! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to two billion gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Literatic
Raquelle123
mrgreen

Hey there, Raquelle! Welcome to Gaia Online!
Before you get started, it'd be a real good idea to check out the Newbie's Guide to Gaia!

If you're looking for help with getting clothes and more gold, then please pop by my charity for newbies, Newbie Nation.
Simply click the picture below and fill out a form in the thread to get up to two billion gold and an outfit of your choice!

User Image

Have a wonderful time on Gaia and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta
thankyuu so much 'Literatic for yur welcome n yur offer biggrin -tyy so much blaugh blaugh blaugh

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thankyuu everyone for yur welcome! and 'Literatic for yur offer- n Schehrade for yur invitation to Weird Inc. am enjoying Gaia soo far 3nodding blaugh 4laugh xd i met close n lovely friends 3nodding idea biggrin heart heart n i like the 'Towns2',Virtual Hollywood mrgreen thankyuu again 4 all yur warm welcomes!! 3nodding mrgreen mrgreen idea

Ligaveris's Waifu

Demonic Astronomer

13,925 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:
Raquelle123

We had a water problem in my school too once except a whole hallway was just covered in water while it looked like a water fall was coming from the ceiling xd But right now I'm trying to figure out what I should wear for my friends birthday party because it's Hawaiian themed but I don't think I have that type of clothes sweatdrop

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ice-princes11
Quote:
Raquelle123

We had a water problem in my school too once except a whole hallway was just covered in water while it looked like a water fall was coming from the ceiling xd But right now I'm trying to figure out what I should wear for my friends birthday party because it's Hawaiian themed but I don't think I have that type of clothes sweatdrop
o my xd xd sweatdrop is the b'day party - Hawaiian theme) today??

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Wild Mystic

Raquelle123
mrgreen

Hello and welcome to Gaia
Please visit my charity for Items, outfits, tips, profiles, & links Luv's Treasure Room: Charity For New Gaian's

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LuvDragon
Raquelle123
mrgreen

Hello and welcome to Gaia
Please visit my charity for Items, outfits, tips, profiles, & links Luv's Treasure Room: Charity For New Gaian's
Omg tyy soo much!! 3nodding blaugh idea am reading the 'Terms of service' rite nw biggrin

Ligaveris's Waifu

Demonic Astronomer

13,925 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Raquelle123
ice-princes11
Quote:
Raquelle123

o my xd xd sweatdrop is the b'day party - Hawaiian theme) today??

Haha yeah for both! It's not very warm where I live though xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces