Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not too happy to be honest but Hi.

ran into this problem within the first hour of being here. Its horrid! I reported it but does anyone know how long it takes to get fixed?

this thing pops up when I try:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

then I refreshed the page, my invo was back but the gifts seen in that screenshot above were gone.

My friend tried to send me another gift this time a starter item (to test if it was still acting up). and it sent from his account and I got the PM notice but the gift did not appear in my invo.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia xd

thanks sweatdrop
Welcome :3
Jasper-Creed13

Hello~
Welcome to Gaia,
have you tried restarting your browser ??

Girl-Crazy Fairy

31,225 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Jasper-Creed13

ran into this problem within the first hour of being here. Its horrid! I reported it but does anyone know how long it takes to get fixed?

then I refreshed the page, my invo was back but the gifts seen in that screenshot above were gone.

My friend tried to send me another gift this time a starter item (to test if it was still acting up). and it sent from his account and I got the PM notice but the gift did not appear in my invo.

Welcome to Gaia! uvu I remember having some issues with things being delayed in past with gifts, but if it doesn't show up within 24 hours, I'd definitely report it again. I hope things get less glitchy for you soon!
A v e m a r i a xo
Jasper-Creed13

Hello~
Welcome to Gaia,
have you tried restarting your browser ??

Yep and every time it's the same problem things disappear then reappear and then the cycle repeats.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xp

36,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Jasper-Creed13

Welcome to Gaia!! Glitches, and other Gaia issues seem to be a daily routine. Some are fixed rather quick and other repairs not so fast, sometimes months. Hopefully you will hear something soon. Good Luck!

Elidras's Significant Otter

Married Wolf

hi welcome.
i never had that but seems reporting to mod staff is the only way i know. hope they fixes it soon
Crystal Coriander
Jasper-Creed13

Welcome to Gaia!! Glitches, and other Gaia issues seem to be a daily routine. Some are fixed rather quick and other repairs not so fast, sometimes months. Hopefully you will hear something soon. Good Luck!

thanks from the look of it I'm not the only new person havin this problem.

36,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Jasper-Creed13
Crystal Coriander
Jasper-Creed13

thanks from the look of it I'm not the only new person havin this problem.

Definitely not..lol....It seems issues are a part of Gaian life gonk
Welcome! I'm sorry I can't help, I ad some similar problems but they seemed to have resolved themselves. I hope it works out!

Anxious Nymph

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
Jasper-Creed13

Hope you got it fixed.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100