Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would like to know where I can get some nice clothes. I only have rags from my inventory. Also, does anyone have any advice for a newbie?
Anyone? I can also chat too. It would be nice to have some friends.
ill be ur friend! 3nodding
Greetings and welcome! Unfortunately all the stores are closed at the moment because of the glitches. You'll become veeeery familiar with the glitches. When they open, however, you can buy clothes from the stores or go bargain hunting in the marketplace.

3nodding

Advice: Post things in the correct place. That way you won't be flamed.
Madame Rose
Greetings and welcome! Unfortunately all the stores are closed at the moment because of the glitches. You'll become veeeery familiar with the glitches. When they open, however, you can buy clothes from the stores or go bargain hunting in the marketplace.

3nodding

Thank you for the advice. I like the stuff they have shown on the front page. I wonder how much it will cost.
Hello and welcome to Gaia. Enjoy your stay.
Vykal
Madame Rose

3nodding

Thank you for the advice. I like the stuff they have shown on the front page. I wonder how much it will cost.

No problem!

The hoodies are 2100 gold. The cat scratch hats are 2900. As for the rest ... I have no idea. sweatdrop
Madame Rose
Vykal
Madame Rose

3nodding

No problem!

The hoodies are 2100 gold. The cat scratch hats are 2900. As for the rest ... I have no idea. sweatdrop

Thank you for the info. That is a lot. I have 517 gold right now. But that's okay. I'm glad to meet nice people here biggrin
twilight9889
Hello and welcome to Gaia. Enjoy your stay.

Thank you. This place is cool. I'm doing a fantasy rp right now!
Vykal
Thank you for the info. That is a lot. I have 517 gold right now. But that's okay. I'm glad to meet nice people here biggrin

You're very welcome. Don't worry, it'll accumulate fast. =P There are a few nice people, you just have to look for them. xp

Aged Codger

hi welcome
3nodding
welcome!! Please feel free to PM me if you need help or sumthing.. (but i'm afraid you have enough of that.. LOL) but if ever you need anything.. just do so.. and add me to your friends list if you would like ^_^

have fun and c'ya around!! ('', )v
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone! I'm doing just great on Gaia...but now I have to go to bed. Thanksgiving is tomorrow!
join the club. i'm a newb! e-mail me!
latta
keisha01

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out