Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like cats and I'm new to Gaia biggrin Can you guys help me with my wishlist items? Brother of Virtue and Sister of Sin?

Fluffy Bun

Hello! You added me a few days ago?
I wish I could help but I'm already questing quite expensive items ; w ;
*tips instead* ;3
May I advise trying to vend items or try the new Flynn's Booty?

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur
I like cats and I'm new to Gaia biggrin Can you guys help me with my wishlist items?
It may be possible.
So you're new huh?
Advise: The Chatterbox just wants to make you cry. They're very cruel.
Start makin some money by games, posting and voting in polls. Booty Grab is very good, once you get the hang of it. You don't make loads of money, but it's a nice start.
You'll get the hang of this site pretty fast. But it's very addictive, so be careful.
The market prices are insane, so to afford anything, you'll have to make a s**t-ton of money and pretty much never leave your house again.

Any questions? DON'T ASK THE CHATTERBOX. They will eat you alive. Ask us.
OMGDONTHACKME
*tips instead* ;3

awwww but ty for the tip! biggrin
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
I like cats and I'm new to Gaia biggrin Can you guys help me with my wishlist items?
It may be possible.
So you're new huh?
Start makin some money by games, posting and voting in polls. Booty Grab is very good, once you get the hang of it. You don't make loads of money, but it's a nice start.
You'll get the hang of this site pretty fast. But it's very addictive, so be careful.
The market prices are insane, so to afford anything, you'll have to make a s**t-ton of money and pretty much never leave your house again.

Yes i just sign up a few days ago =) lol, Chatterbox sounds scary. oh, what's Booty Grabbing?
sure smile but befriend me xd

Fluffy Bun

Meowsaur
OMGDONTHACKME
*tips instead* ;3

awwww but ty for the tip! biggrin

Your welcome! c; Btw, your username is cute! ♥
elraca93
sure smile but befriend me xd

Okay! no prob

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
It may be possible.
So you're new huh?

Yes i just sign up a few days ago =) lol, Chatterbox sounds scary. oh, what's Booty Grabbing?
Yes. To a overly sensitive person, such as myself, the chatterbox is quite scary.
Do you see the fish tank in your profile?? That's for Booty Grabbing. You buy fish to add to it and they drop gold. The object of the game is to see how much you can catch by carrying a giant shell on your head.
Different fish drop different amounts of gold and the gold is different colors.
The game is timed. It lasts for 60 seconds, and you just see how much you catch.
The owner of the tank get twice as much as you caught and you get the exact amount.
Make sense?
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
It may be possible.
So you're new huh?

Yes. To a overly sensitive person, such as myself, the chatterbox is quite scary.
Do you see the fish tank in your profile?? That's for Booty Grabbing. You buy fish to add to it and they drop gold. The object of the game is to see how much you can catch by carrying a giant shell on your head.
Different fish drop different amounts of gold and the gold is different colors.
The game is timed. It lasts for 60 seconds, and you just see how much you catch.
The owner of the tank get twice as much as you caught and you get the exact amount.
Make sense?

oh, I hate mean people sad Yes! but how do I play my own tank?

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur

You can't. Only other people can play your tank.
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur

ohhhh! that sucks :/

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur

But you can play everyone else's tank and see what fish you'd like in yours.
Fish cost different amounts.
Since you're new, you'll only be able to afford the super cheap fish. But that's okay. As long as people play your tank, you'll get money.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome to gaia and enjoy ur stay here biggrin
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur

But you can play everyone else's tank and see what fish you'd like in yours.
Fish cost different amounts.
Since you're new, you'll only be able to afford the super cheap fish. But that's okay. As long as people play your tank, you'll get money.

Yay! I get it now! thanks =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces