hiya,welcome to gaia and enjoy ur stay here biggrin

ty! but why is everything so expensive? sad

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur

oh, I hate mean people sad Yes! but how do I play my own tank?
You can't. Only other people can play your tank.

ohhhh! that sucks :/
But you can play everyone else's tank and see what fish you'd like in yours.
Fish cost different amounts.
Since you're new, you'll only be able to afford the super cheap fish. But that's okay. As long as people play your tank, you'll get money.

Yay! I get it now! thanks =)

Great.
To play tanks go to the Gaia Aquarium Forum and go through that. You'll find a ton of tanks glowing right now! If a tank glows- you can play it. tanks glow for only 15 minutes at a time.
and bump the thread when you're done. That makes the tank stay at the top of the forum. so it gets played a lot.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Meowsaur
KoreanMusiclover44

ur welcome i guess it all depends on what item are special and all
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur

oh, I hate mean people sad Yes! but how do I play my own tank?
You can't. Only other people can play your tank.

Since you're new, you'll only be able to afford the super cheap fish. But that's okay. As long as people play your tank, you'll get money.

Great.
To play tanks go to the Gaia Aquarium Forum and go through that. You'll find a ton of tanks glowing right now! If a tank glows- you can play it. tanks glow for only 15 minutes at a time.
and bump the thread when you're done. That makes the tank stay at the top of the forum. so it gets played a lot.

i will play some tanks tomorrow! thanks again!

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur
KoreanMusiclover44

Because Gaia members are greedy. neutral
Ya know how people want lots of money in real life? It's no different here.
KoreanMusiclover44
Meowsaur
KoreanMusiclover44

does that mean the items I'm questin are special? aw man. So the items in the shop directory is not special? they're okay, not that expensive but I like the items in the marketplace better

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur

Great.

i will play some tanks tomorrow! thanks again!

Any more questions?

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Meowsaur
KoreanMusiclover44
Meowsaur
KoreanMusiclover44

does that mean the items I'm questin are special? aw man. So the items in the shop directory is not special? they're okay, not that expensive but I like the items in the marketplace better

well not really, can't really explain but ur items are expensive though
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
KoreanMusiclover44

so greedy! if i were rich on here i'll sell my items for cheap for people who really want it or gift items i have that i don't want. since this is just a game not real life, lol.

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
KoreanMusiclover44

so greedy! if i were rich on here i'll sell my items for cheap for people who really want it or gift items i have that i don't want. since this is just a game not real life, lol.

That's very nice of you. But once you see some amazing items, you'll start upping your prices... xp
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
KoreanMusiclover44

That's very nice of you. But once you see some amazing items, you'll start upping your prices... xp

i think i already saw some nice items surprised i really want the Brother of Virtue, Sister of Sin, and Cosmic Matriarch. then i just saw blue belle in the marketplace and it gave me a heart attack. so expensive! would play this game for eternity and never get it. I'm still trying to find ways to earn gold other than booty grabbing and playing zOMG.

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
KoreanMusiclover44

i think i already saw some nice items surprised i really want the Brother of Virtue, Sister of Sin, and Cosmic Matriarch. then i just saw blue belle in the marketplace and it gave me a heart attack. so expensive! would play this game for eternity and never get it. I'm still trying to find ways to earn gold other than booty grabbing and playing zOMG.

Yes. I love the Brother of Virtue. I'm still wondering if I should quest for it.
-le gasp- you could use tektek!!
Webpage Title
click the link. It's a fan made site that lets you dress up your avi in any way you want! You can make an amazing avi and quest for it.
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42

Yes. I love the Brother of Virtue. I'm still wondering if I should quest for it.
Webpage Title
click the link. It's a fan made site that lets you dress up your avi in any way you want! You can make an amazing avi and quest for it.

you should quest for it! but it's a lot of gold crying
that's great! i was wondering if this site had one!

Interesting Gekko

Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42
Meowsaur
Green_crayon42

Webpage Title

you should quest for it! but it's a lot of gold crying
that's great! i was wondering if this site had one!

The question is though, will I USE it?? and how often? and with what?
I forgot the price of it anyway.

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome to gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash