Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hey everyone! It seems like there's a ton of people that have been on here forever. I am however not one of those people. I just joined this site just a short while ago. I don't have any friends that are actually on this site so I am looking to make new friends and add new friends while I am here. Anyone up for making a new friend?

-Jamie Lee

Wealthy Businesswoman

User Image

Ello.! Welcome to Gaiaonline.!
Feel free to add me if you would like(=

3,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I wasn't able to send you a friend request because it says your profile is not available for the general public.

Indebted Evader

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hey, Welcome To Gaia.
You can go ahead and add me! c:
Just mouse over to the bar thingy that is under my avatar. xD
perpetualthinker
Hey everyone! It seems like there's a ton of people that have been on here forever. I am however not one of those people. I just joined this site just a short while ago. I don't have any friends that are actually on this site so I am looking to make new friends and add new friends while I am here. Anyone up for making a new friend?

-Jamie Lee

hi how are you

Dapper Fatcat

Welcome. (:
You may add me if you like. Feel free to ask anything if you have any questions.

3,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
i'm doing good. still trying to learn things around here. how are you

Tipsy Flatterer

11,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Meow, welcome to gaia! :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to Gaia~

you can add me if you wanna. 3nodding

Romantic Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
perpetualthinker

-Jamie Lee

llBaby Pandall
biggrin

Your hands, I still do not wish to let them go...

Hello welcome to Gaia don't go to Chatterbox I am good friend yes shoot me a message or something run-on sentence

Is it okay if I kill you?

Fashionable Spotter

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dressed Up 200
perpetualthinker

-Jamie Lee

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy it here!
hello welcome to gaia
i aam also new 3nodding
you can add me if u like

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to GAIA online! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you want to.
perpetualthinker

-Jamie Lee

You can be my friend heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas