Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! I'm MissKaoru0407 and I'm sorta new. Don't be fooled by my clothing! I'm broke becuz of it! Would anyone want to introduce themselves? xd
Welcome Im the unofficial only gaian milkman
Cool! do you want to be my friend? biggrin

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Welcome to Gaia! I'm Teekz, nice to meet you!
hello im am pleased to welcome you to gaia ,i am a member gad gaurd guild.have you ever thought about joining a guild??

P.S.would like to be my friend just PM me
Hi, Teekz! My real name is Lizzie, can you believe that? If anyone wants to be friends, pleaz mail me. I'm afraid there's something wrong and I can't recieve friends requests. gonk
hi and welcome to gaia! i'm new too 3nodding
HI! I never knew so many people would accept me as a friend! I'm so touched! crying
hi, mimiryu! i would like to introduce my self. I'm misskaoru0407 in real life, lizzie. I'm 10 yr old. i love graphix and anime and manga and specialty is baking. heart
do u like ruroni kenshin?
Ruroni kenshin? Are you kidding? I love it! heart it's like the best, but i like the manga better than the anime. 4laugh
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
yu yu hakusho is better
huh? touya, or whatever your name is, what's with all that this thingy-----------> ????????????? question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff