Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truthful Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
blankie10

Hello, and welcome to Gaia! If you need someone to talk to, you may private message me at any time, Miss. I'll be glad to help!

Lonely Fairy

13,640 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Vicious Spirit 250
blankie10

Cryene says:

Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add me biggrin

Cryene has spoken. x3

Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Hi, Welcome to Gaia! I hope you’ll have a great time here.

Sparkly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
blankie10
Hi everyone who may be reading this! I'm new here, and I'd like some friends! If you guys don't mind, can you message me? I'm still getting used to this place, so if anyone would be kind enough to tell me how to do everything, I'd be so happy!

On another note; Giving this commission thing a go! If anyone is looking for cheap pixel commissions, I'm open!
Ooh!

That's what she said

Welcome to Gaia!

Sparkly!!!

Witty Noob

23,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
blankie10
Hi everyone who may be reading this! I'm new here, and I'd like some friends! If you guys don't mind, can you message me? I'm still getting used to this place, so if anyone would be kind enough to tell me how to do everything, I'd be so happy!

On another note; Giving this commission thing a go! If anyone is looking for cheap pixel commissions, I'm open!
hello there

Cerebus05's Husband

Devout Lunatic

blankie10

hi there

Lucky Lunatic

4,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
iPod Candy's avatar KING of Black shadows's avatar Fallen_Angel7654's avatar panda The Everliving's avatar MewLightKitten's avatar iMack Pro's avatar
gaia_angelleft I hope you have fun , feel free to add me as a friend gaia_angelright

Divorced Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
blankie10

I draw surprised

Invisible Fatcat

Welcome to Gaia c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out