Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this a rpg site? or do i really have to role play? plus what can't i send mail to someone that gave me gold?
anyway i'm art, but you all can call me whatever. I have no real name.
stare i wanted to be blue.

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome to Gaia smile
You can rp but it's not required
this place seems simple. i found towns and some other places but i don't know where to go or what to do? i did find shops and see there are quest XD
The Harem King
Welcome to Gaia smile

dude you can have your girlfriend next to you? sadly mine is asleep. i came on here for her. anyway thank you for the advice. i found this cool item in the trash. XD lol it's better then what i started with. i'm going to buy more stuff.

Kawaii Seeker

8,725 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
ORSIRIS
The Harem King
Welcome to Gaia smile

dude you can have your girlfriend next to you? sadly mine is asleep. i came on here for her. anyway thank you for the advice. i found this cool item in the trash. XD lol it's better then what i started with. i'm going to buy more stuff.

Nah this is a companion. You can buy them on the marketplace haha. My fiancee is asleep though razz
The Harem King
ORSIRIS
The Harem King
Welcome to Gaia smile

Nah this is a companion. You can buy them on the marketplace haha. My fiancee is asleep though razz
XD So you got your self a standby for the moment lol. I hope you two have a long life together. until your both grey and shaggy

Hilarious Noob

ORSIRIS
Is this a rpg site? or do i really have to role play? plus what can't i send mail to someone that gave me gold?

Welcome you can pretty well do whatever u like here 3nodding
Star-poof Islam
ORSIRIS

sad But it seems so limited on what we are able to do. this is my second day. my friend said there was monsters and guns and stuff.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Hilarious Noob

ORSIRIS
Star-poof Islam
ORSIRIS

sad But it seems so limited on what we are able to do. this is my second day. my friend said there was monsters and guns and stuff.

Hmm well there also used to be more games and such idk much anymore limited to playing on my phone now pirate
Star-poof Islam
ORSIRIS
Star-poof Islam
ORSIRIS

Hmm well there also used to be more games and such idk much anymore limited to playing on my phone now pirate
I see. Well i do have mobile games that seem better then this one. this reminds me of neopets with ... odd games. But thank you for your advice. I'll still around here for awhile, and check it out. someone gave me a gift like this shirt i'm wearing but orange and a different name. yet it's the same confused

Hilarious Noob

ORSIRIS
Star-poof Islam
ORSIRIS
Star-poof Islam
ORSIRIS

I see. Well i do have mobile games that seem better then this one. this reminds me of neopets with ... odd games. But thank you for your advice. I'll still around here for awhile, and check it out. someone gave me a gift like this shirt i'm wearing but orange and a different name. yet it's the same confused

Yea gaia seems to have turned into more of an online forum with avatars and yes tons of items are like that they like to make up new names i think lol

Excitable Duck

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
ORSIRIS

Welcome to Gaia!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces