Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
documentedpie
Hi. I am kinda new here so I thought I'd come and post something! Anyway, I saw a post on what to say, so:

I saw an advertisement on Facebook for Gaia.
My username is my email.. but I came up with it thinking about governments and how they sensor and document everything, and I just like pie.
I am 18, 19 in April.
I watch a lot of movies and I read a lot.
Music wise I like a whole lot. My favorite movie is probably Up. It is so adorable.
I don't think a whole lot of Gaia yet, because I haven't had much time to see it.

Anyway, Everyone calls me Lilly, you know because it's my name, lil works too. Uh, feel free to talk to me, or add me... I would add people but I haven't figured it out yet.

Welcome

Invisible Pants

documentedpie
Hi. I am kinda new here so I thought I'd come and post something! Anyway, I saw a post on what to say, so:

My username is my email.. but I came up with it thinking about governments and how they sensor and document everything, and I just like pie.
I am 18, 19 in April.
Music wise I like a whole lot. My favorite movie is probably Up. It is so adorable.
I don't think a whole lot of Gaia yet, because I haven't had much time to see it.

Anyway, Everyone calls me Lilly, you know because it's my name, lil works too. Uh, feel free to talk to me, or add me... I would add people but I haven't figured it out yet.
hello

Mega Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
documentedpie

I am 18, 19 in April.

That is a lot for a newbie poster. eek
shinkyuu cross
documentedpie

I am 18, 19 in April.

That is a lot for a newbie poster. eek
It is what a post said was good to post.

GltchdCodex's Honey Bun

Anxious Bunny

10,150 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
Technicatlly im new since i started last year but stayed of for like 5 months ha. My Name idk u so i aint sayin nuthing gaia_kittenstar
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Witty Genius

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
documentedpie

I am 18, 19 in April.

welcome to gaia! smile

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
documentedpie

I am 18, 19 in April.

You're funny. Nice pie item!
documentedpie
DezziMonsta
documentedpie

I am 18, 19 in April.

Hey, welcome to Gaia, Lilly. 3nodding
I agree Up is adorable. Just thought I'd say. XD I've only seen it like twice.. I think my favorite movie is How To Train Your Dragon. Again, just adorable. XD
Yes, random fact about a random person. razz
If you need any help, feel free to ask. smile I'll add you just in case.
Enjoy Gaia! I'm sure you'll get a hang of it.
Thanks! And you are right, how to train your dragon is also adorable!

hi.. welcome to gaia.. im cherry 19 years old.. from phil.. feel free to add me smile
and be my friend also in my facebook.. here's my emAIL
dsabrinache@yahoo.com smile
documentedpie

I am 18, 19 in April.

Up is an amazing movie, i dunno if you like this kind of music, but a guy made a song entirley out of sounds from that movie look up 'Upular by Pogo' if you are interested...sorry I just really love that song sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff