Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Regular

blackstar wish
So, I am new, but so far this site seems to be a good one. I just want to be more active in my posts, and be able to chat with people. So let's start here.... HI smile
hello

Phantom

7,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
blackstar wish
So, I am new, but so far this site seems to be a good one. I just want to be more active in my posts, and be able to chat with people. So let's start here.... HI smile
welcome to gaia you can feel free to add me as a friend and i'll help out with anything i can within reason

Invisible Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
blackstar wish

hello

Invisible Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
blackstar wish

hello

Sparkly Fairy

14,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
blackstar wish

Love your pink hair smile

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome to Gaia!

Interesting Explorer

blackstar wish

Hello,how are you? I am also new btw

Raider

blackstar wish

Welcome to Gaiaonline! I hope you have fun, there are many Activities to Participate!
PD: I love your avatar!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces