feel free to add me 3nodding
still wow.

Tricky Pumpkin

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
blackstar wish
So, I am new, but so far this site seems to be a good one. I just want to be more active in my posts, and be able to chat with people. So let's start here.... HI smile

Hi! Welcome!

Tipsy Tycoon

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
blackstar wish
So, I am new, but so far this site seems to be a good one. I just want to be more active in my posts, and be able to chat with people. So let's start here.... HI smile

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you enjoy it here. :3 Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm pretty newish myself here too lol.

Beloved Streaker

blackstar wish

Hi there! Welcome to Gaia. I love your username. I've been on here a while so if you have any questions at all feel free to ask me. cat_3nodding
Also feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Friends are cool. ~♥
CrazyCatConnoisseur
Hi there! Welcome to Gaia. I love your username. I've been on here a while so if you have any questions at all feel free to ask me. cat_3nodding
Also feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Friends are cool. ~♥

Yeah, friends are cool, if they actually talk to each other.

and Hi bitter love

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
blackstar wish
Hey! I've not been here for very long either. Feel free to add me or PM me. (:

Shy Darling

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
heart
Welcome
heart heart

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
blackstar wish

welcome to gaia! : D

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
blackstar wish

Welcome to gaia! I hope you like it here, if you'd like you can message me.

Nabyrie's Husband

blackstar wish

Welcome to Gaia!
Psycho Ichigo
blackstar wish
@Psycho Ichigo: Wow, that's a lot o.0

Well it all depends on how much you buy it for. Say you buy all the listings of something that its base price is 1-100 gold, I'll usually sell that for 10-40k maybe more depending on the item. I will usually try to get the marketplace value to raise so I can sell it for even more.

All these avitar items don't interest me, I'm just here to chat with people. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff