Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I am new, but so far this site seems to be a good one. I just want to be more active in my posts, and be able to chat with people. So let's start here.... HI smile
Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add me as a friend! smile

Gracious Darling

10,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
blackstar wish
So, I am new, but so far this site seems to be a good one. I just want to be more active in my posts, and be able to chat with people. So let's start here.... HI smile

Welcome to Gaia!
Thank you both, and Muslimah93, I will add you as a friend, lord knows I need more, and I will probably try to be a bit chatty as well.

Shy Friend

9,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome biggrin
Hope you enjoy gaia as many of us do 3nodding
Sir Yolox
Welcome biggrin
Hope you enjoy gaia as many of us do 3nodding

I am sure I will once I am able to convince myself to chat with people

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello. Welcome to Gaia.

Witty Survivor

11,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
welcome to gaia!
Vampiric_will
Hello. Welcome to Gaia.

Hi, and thanks

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
blackstar wish

Hello and welcome to gaia

Profitable Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
blackstar wish

Hiya, feel free to add me and gaia is a wonderful place. If you play your cards right you can make a lot of gold to build awesome avi's and even make great friends :3
Psycho Ichigo
blackstar wish

Hiya, feel free to add me and gaia is a wonderful place. If you play your cards right you can make a lot of gold to build awesome avi's and even make great friends :3

smile well that;s what I hope to do. I see that there are like a TON of avvie items on here, and that makes me excited.

Profitable Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
blackstar wish
Psycho Ichigo
blackstar wish

smile well that;s what I hope to do. I see that there are like a TON of avvie items on here, and that makes me excited.

Yes, yes there are. If you want go to tektek.org and you can browse through and make your dream avi. Mine is far from complete, but I have been making a lot of money on the marketplace recently through my economic method of buy it all and resell it in small portions for major profit. I usually make at least 5-100 times what I pay for an item based on it's original value.
@Psycho Ichigo: Wow, that's a lot o.0

Profitable Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
blackstar wish
@Psycho Ichigo: Wow, that's a lot o.0

Well it all depends on how much you buy it for. Say you buy all the listings of something that its base price is 1-100 gold, I'll usually sell that for 10-40k maybe more depending on the item. I will usually try to get the marketplace value to raise so I can sell it for even more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff