Welcome to Gaia! ::

Care to show me around? I have little knowledge of this site besides having heard about it in high school. I am 26, maybe a little old for a site like this but I'm fun and can get along with most people. Like what goes on here? And why is everything so expensive? lol
crying guess I'm not wanted around here.

Fairy

no no noooo wait..
it's hard to show you around in a hectic place like Gaia! if you want, add me..
i'd like to show you around. i'm online at random times of the day. "

Heey! Welcome to Gaia! Inflation has been crazy here, that's why everything's very expensive. I've been here for a while now but stopped for a few months ans now I'm back again wohoo! We could be friends if you like?? I'd be happy to be of some help biggrin

Time-traveling Gaian

welcoming to gaia blaugh

Demonic Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Goddess Imela
Care to show me around? I have little knowledge of this site besides having heard about it in high school. I am 26, maybe a little old for a site like this but I'm fun and can get along with most people. Like what goes on here? And why is everything so expensive? lol

welcome to gaia feel free to add me as a friend of ask me anything if you need help XD

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Goddess Imela
I don't think there's any such thing as being 'too old' for Gaia. I'm actually a few years older than you, and I'm pretty sure there are people older than the both of us here. Anyways, welcome!

(EDITED because I apparently can't English well this morning!)

Shy Rogue

9,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
Goddess Imela
Hmm I think the best way to join in into the game nowadays is to socialize with veterans and play games talking with them and making friends. As far as expensive goes though don't worry about it it's just a bunch of zeroes added needlessly.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Dangerous Bear

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hey, NO ONE is too old for Gaia! I'm 32 and I love this site! Welcome, anyway! There's been some inflation of items around here, and earlier on, there was something in the cash shops that awarded millions of gold per item, so the staff has been trying to find ways to make us spend our gold around here. It really stinks that my main way of earning gold, zOMG, was taken down for maintenance recently. But anyway, nice to meet you! Post often and you'll earn some gold fast.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

12,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Welcome to Gaia. (:

Click the link below in my signature
To go to my Charity thread.

User Image
Goddess Imela
Welcome to Gaia and i am 26 going on 27! if you enjoy gaia and meeting people! Then you can never be too old!

projectdivine's Senpai

Fuzzy Kitten

14,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ally Up 100
Goddess Imela

Welcome ^o^
Welcome to Gaia! And you are never to old for Gaia smile I'm 1 year younger than you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff